Windows 10: Updated mouse driver

Discus and support Updated mouse driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bestiebets, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Updated mouse driver

On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to be deleted, programs to malfunction, and also inhibits any activity on the PC, especially videos/games.I have tried 3 different devices, and all 3 work just fine on other PCs but malfunction in the same way on mine; the mouse itself is not the problem.The only resolu

:)

bestiebets, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Updated mouse driver

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Updated mouse driver

1. Updated mouse driver - Similar Threads - Updated mouse driver

2. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  3. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  4. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  5. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  6. Updating drivers with no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating drivers with no mouse or keyboard: I’ll start by saying I’m dumb and I downloaded one of those driver updater programs and I updated all my drivers only to get a bunch of problems. I then restored all of the updates only for it to not let me use my mouse or keyboard even though I have power to both. I tried...
  7. Updating drivers with no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating drivers with no mouse or keyboard: I’ll start by saying I’m dumb and I downloaded one of those driver updater programs and I updated all my drivers only to get a bunch of problems. I then restored all of the updates only for it to not let me use my mouse or keyboard even though I have power to both. I tried...
  8. Updating drivers with no mouse or keyboard

9. misbehaving mouse after driver updates

misbehaving mouse after driver updates: Hello, On the advice of a helper in another forum for another issue, I updated drivers for my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 15IIL05. Since that day I've been having all kinds of trouble with my Logitech M570 trackball. I have removed it, and uninstalled it - but can't roll back the...
  10. Mouse Drivers

Mouse Drivers: I have a Microsoft Laser mouse 8000 with Windows 10 pro They do not have drivers for Windows 10 So of the ones shown what should I use [img] 19789