Windows 10: updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10

Discus and support updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bought my computer from Geek.wish.com a couple months ago. Was having problems with the OS so decided to start with a clean version of windows. When my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CompactSteak208, Jul 27, 2019.

1. updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10

Bought my computer from Geek.wish.com a couple months ago. Was having problems with the OS so decided to start with a clean version of windows. When my computer turned back on after the update it said I needed to activate windows. I went into activation in settings and did everything it said and it still wont accept the product key. Please help

:)

CompactSteak208, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Haksery Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Anyway , You are luckier than me. My computer was locked directly after updated to Windows 10 . but the solution is easy.

Haksery, Jul 27, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 27, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10

1. updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10 - Similar Threads - updated computer cant

2. My WIndows cant be activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My WIndows cant be activated: Hi My Windows before was already activated. I was used before Insider Priview, after i moved to Windows 10.Now i have a new laptop and my digital key cant be activate this time.So whats happened? how would i know? The last PC i was sold with empty OS...
  3. I updated windows and now my computer has no activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated windows and now my computer has no activation key: I left my computer for the weekend and when I got back my windows kept telling me my key was about to expire I looked up a fix and a forum post said typing slmgr /upk fixed it for them i ran it in the terminal my pc then said your key has been unlinked and then it crashed now...
  4. I updated windows and now my computer has no activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated windows and now my computer has no activation key: I left my computer for the weekend and when I got back my windows kept telling me my key was about to expire I looked up a fix and a forum post said typing slmgr /upk fixed it for them i ran it in the terminal my pc then said your key has been unlinked and then it crashed now...
  5. I updated windows and now my computer has no activation key

6. Updated my motherboard and now can't activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated my motherboard and now can't activate Windows 10: Hi I got a new motherboard install yesterday and now windows is looking to the product key. I've never seen the product key as Windows 7 came with the computer and then got the free upgrade to Windows 10. How do I find my product key?...
  7. I cant activate my computer

I cant activate my computer: [ATTACH]Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer/02620300-8dde-461f-87e0-c20df2dc0d13
  8. Cant activate my windows

Cant activate my windows: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU, it wont let me activate windows it says when i troubleshoot that the servers are down please try again later. I linked my Microsoft account with Windows but it still will not let me activate it. please can someone help...
  9. cant activate my windows 10

cant activate my windows 10: I downloaded Windows 10 to this HDD when the offer was free from Microsoft. I also downloaded it the present Laptop. When the last laptop died I moved the HDD to this unit. Now the Activate Windows setting will not recognize this pairing. How can I get this corrected...
  10. cant activated my windows

cant activated my windows: cant activate my windows need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activated-my-windows/d6ec3830-bf1b-4759-8654-4d21e570500e"