Windows 10: Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...

Discus and support Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Explorer.EXE X Class not registered Knocked out the Colournote app I use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HectorHay1, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...

Explorer.EXE

X Class not registered

Knocked out the Colournote app I use.

:)

HectorHay1, Apr 21, 2021

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Accessing HP Accelerometer

Best place to look is at HP's site. Hopefully they expose the API functions which they used to write the Driveguard utility. Otherwise it could be a lot more complicated and involve running the tool and examining the system memory. If the utility loads a DLL there may be functions that you can get access too. You can get a list of the functions included in a DLL using the dumpbin command in VS or Dependency Walker.

I found this from a quick googling:
    http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Operat...meterdll-DLL-methods-and-structure/m-p/321785

streetfighter 2, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...

1. Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to... - Similar Threads - Updated W10 I'm

2. I had to reset my hp laptop. When I tried to get back in, the only network which was shown...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to reset my hp laptop. When I tried to get back in, the only network which was shown...: Windows laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reset-my-hp-laptop-when-i-tried-to-get/e3c8a138-c623-4efe-b4c0-5cfbc9d0f637
  3. I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network: I'm running Windows 10 with all of the latest updates on one computer and Win 11 on another. I've followed Microsoft's description on "Advanced Sharing" & turned off password protections but, for some reason when I get on one of my other computers and try to access the "C"...
  4. I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network: I'm running Windows 10 with all of the latest updates on one computer and Win 11 on another. I've followed Microsoft's description on "Advanced Sharing" & turned off password protections but, for some reason when I get on one of my other computers and try to access the "C"...
  5. I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  7. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  8. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I tried resetting my HP Laptop a day ago and now it’s stuck on this loop, I can’t click...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried resetting my HP Laptop a day ago and now it’s stuck on this loop, I can’t click...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/officalhentaihaven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3rdj1/i_tried_resetting_my_hp_laptop_a_day_ago_and_now/
  10. I get an error message when I try to access my email

I get an error message when I try to access my email: I get an error message when trying gain access to my email accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-message-when-i-try-to-access-my/d985c525-e4e6-466b-a9c5-070b1dbf1db2