Windows 10: Updated my laptop and lost my settings

Discus and support Updated my laptop and lost my settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At the beging of this month I did scheduled update on lap top, and in doing lost my word settings, my laptop was purchased 2011, I have a key code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeonMoudakis, May 17, 2019.

1. Updated my laptop and lost my settings

At the beging of this month I did scheduled update on lap top, and in doing lost my word settings, my laptop was purchased 2011, I have a key code that microsoft no long validate, I want my setting back, they have previously been paid for

:)

LeonMoudakis, May 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 17, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 17, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Updated my laptop and lost my settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Updated my laptop and lost my settings

1. Updated my laptop and lost my settings - Similar Threads - Updated laptop lost

2. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: Hi. I never used my windows 10 laptop in months. Here is the name: WINDOWS-AISLVN9. It is lost and no where : * Moved from Mobile Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/898c1844-849d-4bea-9171-e73bcff83fbf
  3. Lost my files, settings and apps with a Windows Update

Lost my files, settings and apps with a Windows Update: My computer automatically updated Windows and after the restart I found my files, settings and apps gone. Can you help me recover everything please? I would like my user to be the way it was before the update....
  4. My laptop is lost in my home, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is lost in my home, help!: Is there a way to make my Windows laptop emit a noise so I can locate it? Find my device shows it is here in my home. I was hoping I could find it if I were able to get the laptop to emit a noise. submitted by /u/starshyne83 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings: After an automatic Windows 10 update, all my personalization settings were reset to default. I re-chose my preferred settings, but every time I logged on the settings were reset and Windows thinks I'm logging onto my laptop, to the internet, and using Microsoft Office...
  6. I lost OS on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost OS on my Laptop: I lost OS on my laptop/can not down load MSFT window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-os-on-my-laptop/09980fa2-9bd6-44fe-a2f0-e4e5eced843e
  7. I lost my laptop

I lost my laptop: how do i search my lost laptop ? i've been using find my device but it doesnt show any location. thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/040d5c5a-3233-4990-97e9-9afee8d7c145"
  8. Reset my laptop and lost my purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reset my laptop and lost my purchase: hi, so i recently reset my laptop and i went to go and play minecraft for a bit, i get onto the main menu and click sign in but it asks me to "unlock full version" and takes me to microsoft store and tells me to buy it again, so can i get it back or is it just gone for good...
  9. Lost my Laptop

Lost my Laptop: I lost my laptop and is switched off. Is it possible to get a notification about its location as soon as my laptop is connected to internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-laptop/3975da6c-99bd-47c3-b5a4-e3e1b5065f9f"
  10. lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update: Hi friends, i was using Windows 10 Enterprise . And from automatic update, i lost my most important files . But , i have now recovered them . Now, the problem is that only two apps i.e. Cortana and Microsoft Edge are coming . And i can't find store,outlook,news and other apps...