Windows 10: updated my pc, not working anymore!

Discus and support updated my pc, not working anymore! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can turn on my pc, but I cant get into safe mode or normal mode, safe mode I just get a black screen, if I move the mouse a little bit, I can see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017.

1. DrTobZ Win User

updated my pc, not working anymore!

I can turn on my pc, but I cant get into safe mode or normal mode, safe mode I just get a black screen, if I move the mouse a little bit, I can see the cursor, I tried to type the password blind but that didnt work. Normal mode I just see my background picture, date and time, and when I press anything I see my name and a little spinning circle for a little second and then back to the background thingy... I have been having this problem since Thursday night, I have been looking everywhere for a fix but nothing helps... Please help!

:)

DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017
  2. nj7_ Win User

updated pc suite will not connect with N70 anymore

My advice... never do an update of PCSuite. Uninstall old version first, then install the new one. Now, is remove all, and install again.

3. harold06 Win User
    updated pc suite will not connect with N70 anymore

Hello,

After I updated my pcsuite, no transfere was possible anymore with my N70.

while I am connected via cable or bluetooth, my pc reported

"mobile phone or the connection is occupied"

After installing the old pcsuite, everything went well.

When I updated pcsuite again, I had the same problems.

HELP!! Thanks,

Harold

harold06, Jan 14, 2017
  4. RolandJS Win User

What do you mean by updated? Updated hardware? Updated software? Windows Update? Anyway, do you have a Windows install DVD or the user-created Window repair usb or dvd? If so, maybe Startup Repair will be all you need to do. I'm a Windows 7 person, so the above may not be applicable to you, I'm guessing at a possible solution.

RolandJS, Jan 14, 2017
  5. DrTobZ Win User
    Windows update, and yeah, my dad has it, but I need to login to find the code, cause he needs the code so that I can get back to win 7, I have had Sooo many problems with win 10 but yeah...

DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017
  6. DrTobZ Win User
    And startup repair needs that dvd...

DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017
  7. DrTobZ Win User
    Do I need to type the windows key again if im going back to Windows 7?

DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017
  8. caperjack Win User

not sure but ,its my understanding that you /we give up win7 when we upgrade to win10,so after a specified period of time ,there is no going back to win7 ,, I'm sure I read that many months ago .
    edit ,just found this .
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/...or-windows-8.1

caperjack, Jan 14, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yes, you will need the Windows 7 product key to go back to Windows 7. If you purchased the computer with Windows 7 installed on it, there should be a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) sticker on the computer somewhere with the Winodws 7 Product Key printed on it.

Windows 7 can be pretty hard to find a disk/USB thumb drive for if you don't already have one. You can download official Microsoft ISO files for Windows 7 with this tool:
    Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

Once you have the Windows 7 ISO file, here is how you can make a USB flash drive to install Windows 7:
    windows 10 update crashed computer

That would be incorrect. As you noted in your followup edit, you can always go back to Windows 7 by re-installing it. Nothing happens to the Windows 7 product key just because it was upgraded to Windows 10 previously.

NavyLCDR, Jan 14, 2017
  10. DrTobZ Win User
    Aight im gonna look for that COA thingy

DrTobZ, Jan 14, 2017
  11. caperjack Win User
    this not to say your are not correct ,just to show why I posted what I said in previous post . I think I got the different go back options mixed up ,
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/...or-windows-8.1

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. updated my pc, not working anymore! - Similar Threads - updated working anymore

2. None of my audio jacks on my pc work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of my audio jacks on my pc work anymore.: so i have a problem where none of my audio jacks work anymore. i left my pc on all night and woke up to this, like when i plug in headphones nothings happens and windows does not pick it up, also there are new audio devices in my playback devices that i have not added that...
  3. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  4. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  5. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  6. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  7. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My PC audio is not working anymore

My PC audio is not working anymore: Hi everyone,I have a Gigabyte Motherboard which is quite a few years old.The audio was working fine 2 days ago, but now it will not play audio anymore.Today I noticed that there is a white X on a red circle background over the speaker icon. When I right click the speaker icon...
  9. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore: There is someone in this world who can solve this... I tried very hard to solve it 1 sfc / scan 2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU / 3 Task Manager services start stop 4 Use of WUreset.bat 5 Start-WUScan Start-WUScan : Scan hit error:...
  10. Headphones will not work on pc anymore.

Headphones will not work on pc anymore.: My headphones where working just fine. Now even with them plugged in, the sound still comes through my speakers. Weird thing is when I unplug them and click on my sound icon down by my clock it says headphones and no sound come through the speakers. It's like it's working...