Windows 10: Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

Discus and support Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fiddlemydonglol [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fiddlemydonglol, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

/u/fiddlemydonglol, Oct 17, 2020

2. Issues with scheduled Night Light in Creators Update

Hello Mike,

To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night light settings, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by
    SurenderKhokhar on this thread.

Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 17, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

Issues with scheduled Night Light in Creators Update

Good day,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this concern and that's what we are going to figure out. This type of issue normally happens when there's a hardware failure or a software change made on the computer prior to this concern. Before we proceed
    with the troubleshooting steps, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you followed the troubleshooting steps suggested by Melchizedek Qui on this thread? If so, may we know the result?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this issue?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, please follow the steps below:
    • Click on the Start button.
    • Type winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A window will display the version of Windows you're using. Please post both version and build number.

Charianne Per, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

1. Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues... - Similar Threads - Updated system last

2. Had an update last night and when I turned my PC on today it does this every time I log in....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Had an update last night and when I turned my PC on today it does this every time I log in....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IcemanAr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5hqzw/had_an_update_last_night_and_when_i_turned_my_pc/
  3. I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MondragonPlays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/illrmf/i_updated_my_pc_last_night_and_when_i_booted_it/
  4. trying to get on site anysoldiers.com and I come up with this error. I have never had any...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to get on site anysoldiers.com and I come up with this error. I have never had any...: The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: CFQUERY Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception...
  5. What does this mean?, it fixed it but I never had this issue

What does this mean?, it fixed it but I never had this issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bigthom63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt75rg/what_does_this_mean_it_fixed_it_but_i_never_had/
  6. Windows update last night screwed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update last night screwed up my laptop: Well, last night my Acer Nitro was automatically updated windows. I'm in an endless cycle of something went wrong and repairs fail. My only options seem to be reset and keep files or reset to factory settings. WTH?? I cannot get to anything but this blue screen. I just...
  7. Last nights update causes video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last nights update causes video issues: Ever since the windows update last night, my screen either flickers or completely blanks out several times per minute. While the screen is blank (can last a few seconds) the computer is otherwise working fine because, for example, I can type and when the screen comes back...
  8. unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to get into my desktop after last nights updates: last night my computer said it was going to update and shut down. Today I cannot access my desktop computer. It is asking for my product key. This was a download a couple years ago onto my old XP program. I have tried everything and the system will not allow access and wants...
  9. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.: Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red. I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under guest and will not sync to play goes back to page to play....
  10. terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...: I guess if you can help to set it up through cortina and office 365/16 is on my computer Microsoft was almost there last night and my computer shut down it was late and I was really hopeing but never happened....