Windows 10: updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked

Discus and support updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; updated on hp an later try to scan with window defender, they said changes made to my memory blocked my c file. win defender is out of certificate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by venanteJose, Sep 11, 2018.

1. updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked

updated on hp an later try to scan with window defender, they said changes made to my memory blocked my c file. win defender is out of certificate.

:)

venanteJose, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Amma904 Win User

Windows 10 Home - "Unauthorized changes blocked"

I'm using Windows 10 x64 Home on an HP laptop - Suddenly, I can no longer download photos from my SD card using the port on my laptop and my Photoshop Elements 15 - I get the following messages:

Unauthorized changes blocked

Controlled Folder Access blocked C:\...\PhotoDownloader...from making changes to the folder %userprofil...\$test$

Or:

Unauthorized changes blocked

Controlled Folder Access blocked C:\...\PhotoshopElement...from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\Documents

I want to use Photoshop in order to rename each photo as I download and I'm afraid this is completely blocking my use of Photoshop at all

I'm not computer literate so any help you can give needs to be in detailed, step by step format.

Thank you for any help you can offer

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage>

Amma904, Sep 11, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Sep 11, 2018
  4. xkm1948 Win User

updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked

1. updated on hp on 8/10, i notice there are changes made , c file is blocked - Similar Threads - updated notice are

2. You require permission from DESKTOP-8******/HP to make changes to this file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You require permission from DESKTOP-8******/HP to make changes to this file.: Actually I wanted to free some space my removable hardisk so I have to delete some folders .But everytime I tried it shows " you require permission from DESKTOP-8**/HP to make changes to this file.I tried some ways but I was unable to delete it.I have uploaded some...
  3. You require permission from DESKTOP-8******/HP to make changes to this file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You require permission from DESKTOP-8******/HP to make changes to this file.: Actually I wanted to free some space my removable hardisk so I have to delete some folders .But everytime I tried it shows " you require permission from DESKTOP-8**/HP to make changes to this file.I tried some ways but I was unable to delete it.I have uploaded some...
  4. You require permission from DESKTOP-8******/HP to make changes to this file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 update changes could not be made

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update changes could not be made: [IMG] I cannot install or even remove any updates. They keep getting undone after the required restart after installing updates. This is what I have tried already: Ran DISM Windows update troubleshooter in normal and safe mode Download and install windows update...
  6. I made a huge mistake by changing permissions of my (C:) Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I made a huge mistake by changing permissions of my (C:) Drive: Hello everyone, thank you for viewing my question. About a week ago, I was playing Borderlands 2 (game) for about 6 hours. I completed most of the game, and logged out for the day. When I came back the next day, I realized my progress didn’t save. Upset, I took desperate...
  7. File Block changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File Block changes: I just started using this Windows 10 laptop. I transferred my WORD files from my old laptop but they open as "read only" and I can't save them- error message comes up asking me to make changes in the Trust Center File Block settings. Ive tried this repeatedly and I still...
  8. Unauthorized changes blocked Controlled folderaccess blocked C:\Program ...\Dropbox.exe...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unauthorized changes blocked Controlled folderaccess blocked C:\Program ...\Dropbox.exe...: Unauthorized changes blocked Controlled folderaccess blocked C:\Program ...\Dropbox.exe from making changes to the folder%userprofile% \Desktop How do I resolve this issue Thanks Polopina...
  9. HP Stream 8 updated Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Stream 8 updated Windows 10: I have a Stream8 which updated the windows 10 and now I can not log on as the keyboard and wifi have been disabled. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-8-updated-windows-10/79b99f14-2c14-46c9-a415-a6414fb9da3c
  10. Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…

in Windows 10 Support
    Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…: Hi, I'm getting a lot of Unauthorised changes blocked C:\...DDVDataCollector…from making changes to memory messages, this happens every few minutes and appears to be happening since the last update. I think I'm right in saying that the DDVDataCollector cannot be turned off,...