Windows 10: Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

Discus and support Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re pleased to announce an update to the Office 365 people profile experience under Delve, which consolidates the profile and activity pages to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

Source: Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 16, 2016

2. Lync client for WP7

The client is not available yet but it is coming soon (before the end of the year afaik).

When setting up my Office 365 account on WP7.5 I got the following message:

Your Office 365 plan includes Microsoft Lync for instant messaging, phone calls, or audio conferencing. Lync Mobile will be coming to Marketplace soon.

Geert-Jan Schroot, Feb 16, 2016
  3. LyndiKay Win User
    Windows 10 only allow account sign-in as Temporary Profile

A lot of non-tech people are getting hijacked by the "temporary profile". I pay Microsoft every month for Office 365 a GOOD contact address for them?

LyndiKay, Feb 16, 2016
Thema:

Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

1. Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365 - Similar Threads - Updated profile experience

2. Change needed for Office 365 soon!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change needed for Office 365 soon!: Need to have change to Office 365 before being charged on January 7, 2021. I'm sure other users must be finding this issue! If there is a way I can correct this, please let me know! Live Mail is only way to email document--need to have other options!! Live Mail is no...
  3. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard: Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log. Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need them enabled or can I turn them off? I am pretty sure they can be disabled in the group policy editor and/or registry editor....
  4. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to the Office 365 user experience: Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of time and place. When we ask customers why they continue to choose Office for their most important work, they tell us that they...
  5. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  6. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  7. New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    New Mail, Calendar, and People experiences coming to Outlook.com: Last year, we launched the Outlook.com beta to bring you a faster, smarter, and more personalized inbox. We’d like to thank the millions of people who opted into the beta over the last six months and provided valuable feedback. We’re wrapping up the first phase of the beta by...
  8. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...
  9. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10: At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which can now be enabled (sort of) in Insider builds. “We asked ourselves, what would it mean to prioritize our most important...
  10. Connect to expertise & content with new people experiences Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Connect to expertise & content with new people experiences Office 365: Customers tell us they are faced with information and document overload. And the adage “it’s not what you know, it’s who you know” rings true. What truly counts is what you discover based on what othersknow. Office 365 people experiences let you tap into the power and value...