Windows 10: Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles

Discus and support Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We know that technology plays an important role in your life – from how you learn, work, connect with friends and family and game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles

Source: What We’re Doing to Improve Transparency and Choice on Your Console Data - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders

Source: Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles

cant open privacy settings

Hi Sean,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering issues with accessing your Xbox account's privacy settings. Here's a list of the common factors:

• There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which needs a parent permission in order to change the privacy settings.
    • Access to Xbox Live is not yet available to your location.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a child or a parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser to access your account's privacy settings?
    • Are you encountering the same issue when accessing your account's privacy settings on a different device like an Xbox console?

Catherine Cus., Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles

1. Updated privacy settings will rollout today on Xbox consoles - Similar Threads - Updated privacy settings

2. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  3. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  4. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  5. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10: I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings doesn't actually *apply* the change. My friends confirm that my status is still very visible; what can I do to hide my status or...
  6. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders Xbox: [ATTACH] Test out our newest Xbox One console feature Today, we at Team Xbox are excited to talk about Xbox Console Streaming, our new system feature that lets you play your Xbox One games from your console on a mobile device. If you’re an Xbox Insider in the Alpha and...
  8. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Xbox App Privacy setting and network: Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. please help me also i dont know if this is related but my network...
  9. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...
  10. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...