Windows 10: Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help?

Discus and support Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I didn't have a choice but to update to 1809, it was either I do not update and suffer BSOD every 5 minutes or update into the mess that is 1809,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anthony454, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help?

I didn't have a choice but to update to 1809, it was either I do not update and suffer BSOD every 5 minutes or update into the mess that is 1809, luckily for me BSOD has stopped ever since updating. I tried to extract a multitude of .rar files, but when I extract the file Windows pops up saying "the file can not be extracted because it is open in another program" which is impossible because I can't open a file if it hasn't even been extracted yet. I thought it was a outdated Winrar problem so I updated it and the problem continued after the updated, then I downloaded 7-zip which had the same problem.

:)

Anthony454, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help?

1. Updated to 1809 and Winrar Doesn't Work Because of Windows, Can Anyone Help? - Similar Threads - Updated 1809 Winrar

2. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  3. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  4. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help?: Source Udk User Service Summary Stopped working Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.546 Application Timestamp: 058e175a...
  6. Can someone help me? The Windows Update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me? The Windows Update doesn't work.: When I try to install the "KB4598242" update, an error appears. "0x8007000d" submitted by /u/tabtomi8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyjnrf/can_someone_help_me_the_windows_update_doesnt_work/
  7. Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpectrumX7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5b6dy/can_anyone_help_with_this/
  8. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: submitted by /u/Jake_Sun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eywvvo/can_anyone_help/
  9. Windows Update doesn't work on 1809

Windows Update doesn't work on 1809: It never finishes searching for updates, and it crashes if I click on "View update history" or "Advanced options". I have already followed these instructions trying to fix the problem, but it didn't work. On a side note things i try to download from the microsoft store...
  10. Why doesn't Windows Update detect version 1809? is it because version 1809 hasn't been fixed

Why doesn't Windows Update detect version 1809? is it because version 1809 hasn't been fixed: I have seen so much news about the problem with version 1809 even though some people say version 1809 has been fixed but why Windows Update still hasn't detected version 1809. do I have to update it from this site, is this okay? Windows 10 October 2018 Update now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winrar update problems

2. does winrar 3.5 work on windows 10 1809