Windows 10: Updated to 20H2 no internet connection

Discus and support Updated to 20H2 no internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]Hey after updating 20H2 on some surface pro 4 i no have no interner connection, network adapter get 169 address. If roll back to 1909 works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Creationice, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Updated to 20H2 no internet connection

Updated to 20H2 no internet connection [​IMG]Hey

after updating 20H2 on some surface pro 4 i no have no interner connection, network adapter get 169 address. If roll back to 1909 works perfect.

see acreen shots

Updated to 20H2 no internet connection [​IMG]

:)

Creationice, Nov 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 25, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Updated to 20H2 no internet connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Updated to 20H2 no internet connection

1. Updated to 20H2 no internet connection - Similar Threads - Updated 20H2 internet

2. Windows Update Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Not Connecting to Internet: Whenever I try to update Windows/check for updates, I receive the following message:"We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."Thing is, I am connected to the...
  3. No internet after updating to version 20H2 and 1909

No internet after updating to version 20H2 and 1909: I've been unable to successfully update my PC to version 20H2 and 1909. I've tried 9 times since September for version 1909 and 3 times since March for 20H2. After updating my PC I lose connection to the internet. Is there a solution to this? Thanks....
  4. No internet connection after the 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after the 20H2 update: After updating windows to the 20H2 version ive lost internet connectivity on both wireless and wired, after running 'ipconfig' in cmd, I find that my ip, subnetmask has been changed, I reconfigure my IPv4 settings but still i cant connect to the internet. Can anyone help me...
  5. NO INTERNET CONNECTION, Windows 10 20H2

NO INTERNET CONNECTION, Windows 10 20H2: Hi all i hope every one doing great. This is regarding NO INTERNET CONNECTION, Windows 10 20H2 After Updating the device to Windows 10 20H2 that cause causes an Outlook authentication error and what will happen If you Change the following settings and will there be an...
  6. upgrade to win 10 20h2 internet status connection is unknow

upgrade to win 10 20h2 internet status connection is unknow: I upgrade to new windows 10 20h2 October release and now Ethernet internet doesn't work in "internet status connection is unknow" I tried wireless an lan connection it's the same problem. with router and without router I tried hot spot connections mobile android to pc and...
  7. Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update

Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update: I am somehow connecting to the wrong wired network when I connect to the surface doc. All network connections are wired properly to the correct ports, router, etc. It seem that I am connecting to a preferred wireless network, but the icon is showing a wired icon. I am not...
  8. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  9. No Internet Connectivity after Update

No Internet Connectivity after Update: Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the...
  10. Windows Update and Internet Connection

Windows Update and Internet Connection: I'm having a few separate issues, and I believe these problems are due to Windows 10 bugs - Hopefully someone can clarify and correct. First, the WiFi on my laptop does not allow me to connect with open, unsecured hotspots. This issue does not appear to be related to my own...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 20h2 no internet

2. windows 10 20h2 ethernet no internet

3. windows 10 20h2 no network

4. windows 10 20h2 no internet access