Windows 10: updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language:

Discus and support updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i updated to windows 10 version 21H1 but i really do not know this language:i had problems with windows insider cuz i tried to hover to Windows Update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamAdeali, Apr 30, 2021.

1. updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language:

i updated to windows 10 version 21H1 but i really do not know this language:i had problems with windows insider cuz i tried to hover to Windows Update, but i dont know the language, and i dont know why everything is going to be like a different language. please reply to me as soon as you can. thanks

:)

AdamAdeali, Apr 30, 2021

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 30, 2021
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language:

I can not change display language

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to remove the language and try to re-add download the Chinese language and check if it helps.

To change the language follow the steps below.

• Press and hold the Windows logo key and then press the Spacebar repeatedly, you will be able to switch between the languages.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language:

1. updated to 21H1 but i still do not understand that language: - Similar Threads - updated 21H1 still

2. do not understand onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do not understand onedrive: new laptop, I downloaded some music and photos. everything downloaded to onedrive which is now full. I have plenty of space on my hard drive. why does everything go to onedrive which i can't find or use......
  3. why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand: why are my documents opening in the language i do not understand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-documents-opening-in-the-language-i-do/f57b1806-dd22-4d44-83c0-1f5d92a10bcd
  4. why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand

why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand: why are my documents opening in the language i do not understand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-documents-opening-in-the-language-i-do/f57b1806-dd22-4d44-83c0-1f5d92a10bcd
  5. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings: So, In May I installed Windows 21h1 update and I had problems with pc so I re-installed the update.Now, in October I get 21h1 update in settings and even when I try to install the update it says "update error 0X800f081f" so I do know I have to install .NET Framework but the...
  6. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings: So, In May I installed Windows 21h1 update and I had problems with pc so I re-installed the update.Now, in October I get 21h1 update in settings and even when I try to install the update it says "update error 0X800f081f" so I do know I have to install .NET Framework but the...
  7. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet

Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet: Hello,i've a question why i still didn't get the update from the windows update i don't want to force it with the media creation tool updatermy PC is : Acer TravelMate P253-Mspecs : Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz GPU HD4000Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89...
  9. Windows 10 21H1 still not showing in Windows Update

Windows 10 21H1 still not showing in Windows Update: It's July, and on my PC Windows 10 21H1 still isn't showing in Windows Update on my desktop PC. Should I be worried? Should I try using the Media Creation Tool? For what reason why I would not get the update? Here are my specs:Gigabyte Z370 HD3PIntel Core i5-8600K16GB RAMMSI...
  10. HELP STUCK IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE DISPLAY I DONT UNDERSTAND

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP STUCK IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE DISPLAY I DONT UNDERSTAND: I am learning chinese so i decided to get a chinese keyboard, little did i know that i accidentally changed my display text to chinese also. I cant switch back to english. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download Arabic languge pack for Windows 10 Version 21H1