Windows 10: Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

Discus and support Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got onto my computer this morning and noticed that it had rebooted. Figured out it updated the latest patch. However, from that point on, I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davehaws, Dec 21, 2015.

1. davehaws Win User

Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

I got onto my computer this morning and noticed that it had rebooted. Figured out it updated the latest patch. However, from that point on, I haven't been able to get anything from my computer. Wireless won't work, can connect to any bluetooth device, and none of my USB thumb drives will show up. I have tried logging back out, as well as rebooting. Nothing seems to be working. Since I can't connect to anything, I can't update any drivers (writing this on my mac... *Sad)

I tried uninstalling the patch, and it won't. Just spins. Tried to do a system restore, but it won't open up the dialog to allow me to choose. Tried to do diagnostics on the wireless driver and it just hangs. I have to shut it down.

Any ideas?

:)

davehaws, Dec 21, 2015

2. Bluetooth Automatic Receive File does not work

I was automatically receiving my files from my Samsung Galaxy S5 until my Windows 10 downloaded the "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200)" on December 15th, 2015. Prior to the update, when I sent the files from
    my phone, a prompt would automatically pop up on my desktop and I simply verified the destination path and accepted the files.

After I downloaded update KB3124200, the automatic bluetooh file uploading stopped and now I can only receive bluetooth files if bring up my Windows 10 bluetooth settings and select "send or receive files via Bluetooth", then manually select to receive my
    files. What a major pain in the a--!! Back to the Ol' USB cable Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working :(

whitewaterdriver, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Driver missing in Windows 10

Thanks a lot. The Bluetooth in my Toshiba is working now. I had to use a Mini Bluetooth USB 2.0 wireless Adapter

(by Sabrent) and now my laptop is paired with my cell-phone and my sound bar.

Domingo Salas, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

I had the same thing this evening - had to re-install 1151 and then it updated.

A two hour job!

bellandbottle, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

1. Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Updated KB3124200 wireless

2. Bluetooth wireless problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth wireless problems: Dell XPS 8900 Win 10 Pro unit, wireless Bluetooth keeps reverting to Monitors Speakers, even though I set Default device to Creative D200 wireless speaker. No matter what I do, the Monitors speaker take over and Bluetooth disconnects. I pair speaker Device over and over....
  3. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  4. Corsair Wireless USB headset not working

Corsair Wireless USB headset not working: Hi my Corsair headset all of a sudden stopped working. I have tried everything from rebooting, reinstalling drivers, editing playback devices, etc. The problem is it shows up in device manager under "Sound, video and game" it does not show up in audio manager in the recording...
  5. Wireless USB mouse does not work.

Wireless USB mouse does not work.: Hello there I have a wireless mouse that is recognized by windows 10, but after few seconds, shows the hateful warning "USB device not recognized; the last USB device stop working properly..." I cannot find the issue. I changed the batteries, used it in another pc,...
  6. Update KB3124200 Stuck Downloading at 52%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB3124200 Stuck Downloading at 52%: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200) has been stuck at downloading updates 52% for over a day. Does anyone else have this issue? How do you kill the update and try again? 35491
  7. Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?

Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?: I have decided to fix up my older laptop instead of buying a new one. I recently added RAM & a new hard drive, 1TB, 7200 RPM with Advanced Formatting. I would like to know if I can replace my wireless card with with a wireless/Bluetooth card. I currently have a Realtek...
  8. Wireless USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless USB: I was given a wireless usb adapter without any driver disk. If I plug it into my Windows !0 desktop, will Windows automatically detect it so I can set up a wireless connection ? Thanks. 74283
  9. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

d-link wireless usb adapter is not working: My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works. Model number is dwa-131 Any idea what's the problem? 13792
  10. How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make USB Wireless Adapter work: I downloaded Windows 10 when advised it was ready for me. It would not operate, then they told me to reset, Of course I lost a lot of non Microsoft Programs and Drivers. The USB Wireless Adapter will not connect to Modem, it is an EDUP EP-MS1539, I have not been able to find...