Windows 10: Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

Discus and support Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got onto my computer this morning and noticed that it had rebooted. Figured out it updated the latest patch. However, from that point on, I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davehaws, Dec 21, 2015.

1. davehaws Win User

Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

I got onto my computer this morning and noticed that it had rebooted. Figured out it updated the latest patch. However, from that point on, I haven't been able to get anything from my computer. Wireless won't work, can connect to any bluetooth device, and none of my USB thumb drives will show up. I have tried logging back out, as well as rebooting. Nothing seems to be working. Since I can't connect to anything, I can't update any drivers (writing this on my mac... *Sad)

I tried uninstalling the patch, and it won't. Just spins. Tried to do a system restore, but it won't open up the dialog to allow me to choose. Tried to do diagnostics on the wireless driver and it just hangs. I have to shut it down.

Any ideas?

:)

davehaws, Dec 21, 2015

2. Bluetooth Automatic Receive File does not work

I was automatically receiving my files from my Samsung Galaxy S5 until my Windows 10 downloaded the "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200)" on December 15th, 2015. Prior to the update, when I sent the files from
    my phone, a prompt would automatically pop up on my desktop and I simply verified the destination path and accepted the files.

After I downloaded update KB3124200, the automatic bluetooh file uploading stopped and now I can only receive bluetooth files if bring up my Windows 10 bluetooth settings and select "send or receive files via Bluetooth", then manually select to receive my
    files. What a major pain in the a--!! Back to the Ol' USB cable Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working :(

whitewaterdriver, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Driver missing in Windows 10

Thanks a lot. The Bluetooth in my Toshiba is working now. I had to use a Mini Bluetooth USB 2.0 wireless Adapter

(by Sabrent) and now my laptop is paired with my cell-phone and my sound bar.

Domingo Salas, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

I had the same thing this evening - had to re-install 1151 and then it updated.

A two hour job!

bellandbottle, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working

1. Updated to KB3124200. Now wireless, usb and bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Updated KB3124200 wireless

2. IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work: Hi there,This is a problem that has been plaguing me for the past several months. I have a decent know-how of computers and have tried everything save a complete wash of my computer.On a random day several months ago, my bluetooth speaker stopped connecting to my computer....
  3. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb wireless mouse not working: Hello,For the last few days I have been having trouble with my USB wireless mouse when using my pc with a second screen.Once an application is open I can use my mouse to access some of the apps functions but cannot close it. The mouse also cannot be used on the...
  4. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb wireless mouse not working: Hello,For the last few days I have been having trouble with my USB wireless mouse when using my pc with a second screen.Once an application is open I can use my mouse to access some of the apps functions but cannot close it. The mouse also cannot be used on the...
  5. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  7. Updated laptop now wireless function button not working, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated laptop now wireless function button not working, help!: ^ submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i37z6z/updated_laptop_now_wireless_function_button_not/
  8. Update KB3124200 Stuck Downloading at 52%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB3124200 Stuck Downloading at 52%: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200) has been stuck at downloading updates 52% for over a day. Does anyone else have this issue? How do you kill the update and try again? 35491
  9. Win10 Cumulative Update KB3124200 Breaks Down Office 2016 Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Win10 Cumulative Update KB3124200 Breaks Down Office 2016 Settings: Microsoft has already acknowledged the issue, fix on its way The latest Windows 10 cumulative update is resetting the configuration of a number of Office 2016 installs and is breaking down macros and templates. Posts on Microsoft’s Community forums reveal that, after...
  10. Cumulative Update KB3124200 for Windows 10 Version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB3124200 for Windows 10 Version 1511: Just getting this now on non insider build cant find any details yet on what its for [img] 34188
Tags: