Windows 10: Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

Discus and support Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've updated my laptop to the latest version and was exited to see the new/better start menu but here's the twist, it looks exactly the same as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Heisenmar, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

So I've updated my laptop to the latest version and was exited to see the new/better start menu but here's the twist, it looks exactly the same as before, no, I'm not tripping, I'm 100% sure. The ugly square around every icons is still there.

And I tried to test if it has the new alt+tab feature that includes Edge Browser tabs, But nope, same as before.

It says it's in the latest version and the version is "2004" According to the WinVer command.

submitted by /u/Heisenmar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Heisenmar, Nov 3, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 3, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

Windows Feature Update 1903

Hi Sara209

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. The steps which you have undertaken to block updates won't work for any feature update. Feature updates need to be blocked temporarily by using different steps.

But, I will suggest that you should not try to stop 1903 feature update. Let it happen.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

1. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features - Similar Threads - Updated feature update

2. Latest feature update is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest feature update is broken: Somehow the update gives a MAJOR slowdown on older computers. It brings the GPU up to 100% usage, and the same applies to SSD usage. For some reason I've found the problem on my GF's computer that has Razer Game Service that made the computer spike up in usage. Turns out the...
  3. BSOD while updating to latest feature update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while updating to latest feature update: Hello Microsoft, I bought my laptop last October 2020. It is an Asus Laptop with these general specs: intel i3 10th Gen 512GB SSD 8GB Ram Ever since I bought it, it remained in a Win10 Version 1909. When the version 2004 feature update was available on my laptop, I...
  4. Latest Feature Updates not available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Feature Updates not available: My small Lenovo Thinkpad X230 laptop appears to be stuck on W 10 version 1909. I keep getting the message that the May 2020 feature update (2004) is on it's way but it never arrives. Is this because my machine lacks some component which is necessary for this update? I'm not...
  5. Latest Feature Updates not available

Latest Feature Updates not available: My small Lenovo Thinkpad X230 laptop appears to be stuck on W 10 version 1909. I keep getting the message that the May 2020 feature update (2004) is on it's way but it never arrives. Is this because my machine lacks some component which is necessary for this update? I'm not...
  6. Latest Feature update

Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  7. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  8. the latest feature update 1809

the latest feature update 1809: Hi , I've been wanting to update my Windows 10 to the latest version 1809 and when this update was completed 100 downloads https://a.top4top.net/p_1135qrkc81.png He told me to do a restart for the device, and when the machine restarted I opened the update program again and...
  9. Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature: OK, checked and the version downloaded (from MS Store) into my friend's computer last night is 8.34.01.82 which should be the latest. After two chat conversations with Skype Support (either AI or human, not sure, because in both chats got some incorrect info which humans...
  10. Windows latest feature update.

Windows latest feature update.: So I recently switched over to Widows 10 from 8.1 and now it's updating. Every other updates were installed but the feature update isn't downloading and it's stuck at 0 %. Please help a brother out....