Windows 10: Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language

Discus and support Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChalkyJeans7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChalkyJeans7, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language

/u/ChalkyJeans7, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language

Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language

1. Updated to version 2004 yesterday and Cortana apparently isn't supported in my language - Similar Threads - Updated version 2004

2. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Cortana
    Cortana supported language having No Hindi.: Having world's 3rd most spoken language and Hindi is not in supported language for windows Cortana. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-supported-language-having-no-hindi/c216ad47-fbae-43b5-9ff9-15e6020a48ba
  3. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana supported language having No Hindi.: Having world's 3rd most spoken language and Hindi is not in supported language for windows Cortana. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-supported-language-having-no-hindi/c216ad47-fbae-43b5-9ff9-15e6020a48ba
  4. Cortana supported language having No Hindi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Updates for Windows 10, version 2004 now stops Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for Windows 10, version 2004 now stops Cortana: I have now tried several times to apply the update from my 18363 build to 2004 but every time I find that Cortana no longer works giving msg that it not available in teh UK I try to do the update every month to see if there has been aby fix or change. The OS goes thru the...
  6. why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004: I was very excited i dont know why but i was excited about the new windows update version 2004 i have heard many things that cortana has changed they made a photo search option in search bar but when the update came and i started the update it got stuck on getting things...
  7. Cortana after Windows version 2004 update

in Cortana
    Cortana after Windows version 2004 update: Before updating Cortana open apps, but after updating Cortana won't open apps. Why? In the future this will be fixed or not? Because without it Cortana really useless....
  8. cortana after 2004 update

in Cortana
    cortana after 2004 update: why did cortana go back to its old way of communicating? it is much less user friendly now! before this update i could just say hey cortana, without clicking on anything, and she would listen for my question, etc. also, she would turn off the pc with my command. now she...
  9. Cortana isn't supported in the region and language you have selected!!!!!

in Cortana
    Cortana isn't supported in the region and language you have selected!!!!!: My Cortana is not working as my Location and Format is set to INDIA. I clicked on the why link and it showed that change your region to US but I didn't did it as I had some problems due to region and time and date for Microsoft Store. I don't know what to do....
  10. Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.: Hey guys, Not long installed the new Windows 10, but I had to change my language pack from English - United States to English - United Kingdom, now I'm trying to activate Cortana, but comes up saying Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected....