Windows 10: updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

Discus and support updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A USB keyboard connected does not either What driver do i need?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnStillman, Jun 12, 2020.

1. updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

A USB keyboard connected does not either What driver do i need?

:)

JohnStillman, Jun 12, 2020

2. Acer one 10 keyboard not working

Hi Mark,

Let us isolate the concern by answering the following questions:

• Does the keyboard work if you shutdown or restart your computer?
    • Can you tell us what do you mean by "when i re attach the acer one 10 laptop tablet it doesnt work?"
    • Do you see any light on your keyboard when you re-attach the Acer one 10 laptop tablet?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jun 12, 2020
  3. BeeAyeCee Win User
    Acer Laptop E5-573, Windows 10, Keyboard not working

3 month old Acer Laptop E5-573 running Windows 10: Integrated Keyboard not working.

I have tried all suggested "fixes" found on MS answers and Web sites but have not been able to resolve it.

It seems to be a common issue but the 3 main solutions offered (Run Troubleshooter, uninstall keyboard drivers and update drivers) have not changed the problem.

It affects my entire laptop integrated keyboard.

Does not affect the laptop integrated touchpad.

Does not affect my USB/wireless mouse.

Does not affect my USB keyboard.

BeeAyeCee, Jun 12, 2020
  4. FYFI13 Win User

updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

Keyboard/audio stopped working after intel/samsung update from windows updates

From my experiences, W7 updates went down the hill after Windows 10 release. Recently i had to reinstall Windows on Acer laptop. Installed OS, drivers - all good, ran Windows Update - system won't boot.

FYFI13, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

1. updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop - Similar Threads - updated keyboard does

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acer w700 keyboard don't work windows 10

Acer w700 keyboard don't work windows 10: I upgraded my acer w700 for Windows 10 and the keyboard BT don't pair. Can't find the solution, already tried: - uninstall Bluetoth in de device manager - drivers Please someone with this problem??...
  6. Acer w700 keyboard don't work windows 10

Acer w700 keyboard don't work windows 10: I upgraded my acer w700 for Windows 10 and the keyboard BT don't pair. Can't find the solution, already tried: - uninstall Bluetoth in de device manager - drivers Please someone with this problem??...
  7. Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10

Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10: My Acer keyboard does not work. In device manager it says: std ps/2 keyboard. Device status: " this device cannot start code10 device timeout. The specified 1/0 operation on o/0 was not completed before the time-out period expired. Driver date 21/06/2006 can you help...
  8. Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer

Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Updates - Acer: After installing the updates in Windows 10, my laptop keyboard stopped working. I have tried several recommendations, but nothing seems to work. I'd like describe the situation. As the keyboard stopped working, the turn on button is not function, so to turn on the laptop...
  9. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working: Acer Model Number: MS2394 ES1-512 Series S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600 The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a sudden it wont work. I put the older hard drive back in it and it still wont turn on. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any...
  10. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update: I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do nothing else. No matter what button I push in any combination, nothing happens. I can't even get the start menu to open up to...