Windows 10: Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal"

Discus and support Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday i updated from windows 7 to windows 10, and everything went smoothly. Today, ive turned on my computer, and im getting a 'no signal'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meggerz1111, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal"

Hi,

Yesterday i updated from windows 7 to windows 10, and everything went smoothly.

Today, ive turned on my computer, and im getting a 'no signal' message on my monitor. This has never happened before. Im using a Displayport to Minidisplayport cable, connecting an acer 40inch 4k monitor to a Nvidia gtx 970.

When i connect the monitor via VGA to the motherboard, it works fine.

Any ideas how i can get the displayport connection working again? It must be related to the windows 10 update surely?

I have updated the nvidia drivers.

Thank you in advance

:)

meggerz1111, Jan 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck.
    Suggestions welcome.

SteveEayrs1, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal"

Windows 10 Creators Update - no signal on second monitor

Just downloaded Windows fall creator update and my 2nd monitor won't work. The 2nd monitor says 'no hdmi signal from your device'. Tried unplugging and plugging in again. Drivers seem to look up to date. Any suggestions?

Rick

RickFuerman, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal"

1. Updated to windows 10 yesterday - now monitor says "no signal" - Similar Threads - Updated yesterday monitor

2. 3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...: When i booted up my computer today, it only recognised my middle monitor, and the others were black. In the windows settings, i changed it from disconnect this display to extend desktop, worked on 2nd monitor, 3rd didnt't. It reverted it even though i clicked keep...
  3. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”: I bought a new monitor and I connected it to my pc it was fine and after a day it stopped working and now both of my monitors say “No Signal”.I already tried disconnecting and switching the cables, as well as trying hdmi and Displayport and it doesn’t seem to be fixing...
  4. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”: I bought a new monitor and I connected it to my pc it was fine and after a day it stopped working and now both of my monitors say “No Signal”.I already tried disconnecting and switching the cables, as well as trying hdmi and Displayport and it doesn’t seem to be fixing...
  5. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal": I have all the latest Nvidia Drivers I have a GTX 950 and have updated all drivers on my pc. I have reconnected all the cables in the order of the monitors as described by Windows. The cable is going to the mobo. Its VGA to VGA. My other monitors connected to my gpu go HDMI...
  7. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor Says No signal after factory reset: After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-says-no-signal-after-factory-reset/a0b9679a-3ac9-4605-a790-bd70dd34aaef
  8. 3rd monitor says no signal....

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3rd monitor says no signal....: How could this be. The third monitor says no signal yet when I use Chrome Remote Desktop the 3rd monitor is visible. Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.
  9. Monitor says "No signal detected"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor says "No signal detected": So I pressed the windows icon on my keyboard with the "P" button and it showed some display thing. I accidentally pressed something along the lines of " show PC screen only". Now, the monitor goes off and when I switch it on, it says "No signal detected". How do I fix this?...
  10. Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on

Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on: Specs Ryzen 1500x asus-b350m-a micro atx am4 motherboard Gtx 1050 2gb Primary monitor: acer gn246HL - Dvi d - 144hz secondary: old samsung that i dont know the name of - Vga to hdmi adapter - 60hz 1680 x 1050 So i started having this issue but it has not gotten...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home update monitor no signal