Windows 10: Updated TouchMousePointer

Discus and support Updated TouchMousePointer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For those of you who may have had issues with touchmousepointer not working properly on Tablets since 1709 came out, Lovesummertrue have today issued a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cereberus, Oct 26, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Updated TouchMousePointer

For those of you who may have had issues with touchmousepointer not working properly on Tablets since 1709 came out, Lovesummertrue have today issued a fix - recommend you update today.

I was impressed with support - I sent them a video of two issues, and both were fixed in hours.

:)

cereberus, Oct 26, 2017

2. I recently purchased a Windows 10 tablet. I don't have a keyboard, mouse, or touchpad. Just a touch screen. Today I intalled a free trial of Photshop but I can't use it with touch controlls.

Thanks but I found a solution. I download touchmousepointer. Something like that should have been a feature in Windows 10 itself IMO,

Nicholas Thompson, Oct 26, 2017
  3. BrianMal Win User
    Windows 10 file explorer crashes explorer.exe

" DrTarr1962 replied on
    "

Look for the reply from DrTarr1962 above - I didn't end up using the tool - however I had installed sizeexplorer (that uses shell context (appears in right click) menus) before the upgrade to check on hd space issue. I also leveraged touchmousepointer
    TouchMousePointer - virtual touchpad (on-screen mouse) - uninstalled this just in case - seemed like one of the two - or both- being removed resolved
    the issue. I reinstalled on W10 and it works fine as well... Great tool since windows 10 (even in tablet mode) is even less finger friendly... (that's a whole other conversation however) basically- check to verify you don't have any shell extension like apps
    to uninstall....

BrianMal, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

Updated TouchMousePointer

1. Updated TouchMousePointer - Similar Threads - Updated TouchMousePointer

2. Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update: recent update windows 10 features update. It takes forever to install and then when I get to login screen after entering details the screen goes blank - can't access personilsed settings error. I have to uninstall the update to get in then the following day have to go...
  3. Windows Update Error Code 0x80080005

Windows Update Error Code 0x80080005: This is regarding a Windows Update issue I am facing since some time. Whenever I use the Check for Updates button located in the Settings, it shows me the following error:"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want...
  4. How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?: Hi guys, I usually control windows update service by enabling or disabling it using Group Policy so I can update the windows as a specific time that I want. However the process of updating windows is a little annoying when I have to watch for it and click restart when it...
  5. How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?

How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver?: Hello! How do I reinstall/update Windows 10 without automatically replacing my graphics card driver? The fact is that Fujitsu has not yet updated the Windows 10 driver for the NVIDIA card installed on my notebook, and the NVIDIA website says that their respective driver is...
  6. Unable to update to windows10 1909

Unable to update to windows10 1909: I'm running Windows 10 version 1809. I've attempted to update to windows 1909 repeatedly. I have run the Windows Update Troubleshooter repeatedly. One message I get is "This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't update the system reserved partition". Disk Management says my...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues

Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues: Hello All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro ver. 1809, on 2 occasions I tried updating through Windows Update to ver. 1903, once the update has completed, I'm at the Windows login screen, but can't sign in. I type in my PIN or password and press ENTER, it says "Signing Out"...
  8. MS Update KB4556799

MS Update KB4556799: I'm trying to delete Update KB4556799 due to computer problems. Once I uninstall this update, the program asks me to restart. During the restart, KB4556799 reinstalls itself. How can I get rid of update KB4556799?...
  9. Windows 10 update fail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update fail: So it's basically my fault, about 6 months ago I googled "how to disable win10 update" cuz I've been hearing a lot of people complaining about some updates causing major problems to their system including some friends who have basically resorted to formatting and losing...
  10. Multiple errors when updating windows 10

Multiple errors when updating windows 10: Good morning, When I run the update for install I get the following errors. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. 2020-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based...