Windows 10: Updated TouchMousePointer

Discus and support Updated TouchMousePointer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For those of you who may have had issues with touchmousepointer not working properly on Tablets since 1709 came out, Lovesummertrue have today issued a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cereberus, Oct 26, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Updated TouchMousePointer

For those of you who may have had issues with touchmousepointer not working properly on Tablets since 1709 came out, Lovesummertrue have today issued a fix - recommend you update today.

I was impressed with support - I sent them a video of two issues, and both were fixed in hours.

:)

cereberus, Oct 26, 2017

2. I recently purchased a Windows 10 tablet. I don't have a keyboard, mouse, or touchpad. Just a touch screen. Today I intalled a free trial of Photshop but I can't use it with touch controlls.

Thanks but I found a solution. I download touchmousepointer. Something like that should have been a feature in Windows 10 itself IMO,

Nicholas Thompson, Oct 26, 2017
  3. BrianMal Win User
    Windows 10 file explorer crashes explorer.exe

" DrTarr1962 replied on
    "

Look for the reply from DrTarr1962 above - I didn't end up using the tool - however I had installed sizeexplorer (that uses shell context (appears in right click) menus) before the upgrade to check on hd space issue. I also leveraged touchmousepointer
    TouchMousePointer - virtual touchpad (on-screen mouse) - uninstalled this just in case - seemed like one of the two - or both- being removed resolved
    the issue. I reinstalled on W10 and it works fine as well... Great tool since windows 10 (even in tablet mode) is even less finger friendly... (that's a whole other conversation however) basically- check to verify you don't have any shell extension like apps
    to uninstall....

BrianMal, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

Updated TouchMousePointer

1. Updated TouchMousePointer - Similar Threads - Updated TouchMousePointer

2. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...
  3. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...
  4. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  6. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

[Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  7. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  8. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  9. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?

Has anyone experienced all MS updates being broken since after December 19, 2023?: For the last four and a half months, I cannot update Windows backing out updates, Windows Store is failing to update any app Something happened on our end, search not even taking a single input. And now, just yesterday April 24, 2024, the new Outlook suddenly forgot me and is...