Windows 10: updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double

Discus and support updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; most likely I'm asking question in a wrong place but its super urgent and I cant find a category of visual studio.when I updated visual studio it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tarashsajaia, Jun 30, 2021.

1. updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double

most likely I'm asking question in a wrong place but its super urgent and I cant find a category of visual studio.when I updated visual studio it started to double every letter I try to write. also doubles "Backspace" but not "Delete", noticed right and left arrows also double but not up and down. on-screen keyboard behaves exactly the same. everywhere else keyboard works as it should, right now I'm typing without a problem... please help.

:)

tarashsajaia, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double

Visual Studio Update 3

Source: Visual Studio Update 3 | Visual Studio

Tenforo, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double

1. updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double - Similar Threads - updated visual studio

2. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Updating Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition installed. There is now a Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition. I want to use the newer version, but I don't know if the newer version will overwrite the 2019 version or install a new version alongside. I prefer to have only one...
  3. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Updating Visual Studio: I have Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition installed. There is now a Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition. I want to use the newer version, but I don't know if the newer version will overwrite the 2019 version or install a new version alongside. I prefer to have only one...
  4. Re: Updating Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  6. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  7. Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information: Yesterday, we covered What’s next for Visual Studio for Mac, and today we’ve updated our Visual Studio Roadmap so you can see the latest news about what we’re working on. We’re particularly excited to share this update since it includes information about the first preview of...
  8. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  9. Visual Studio Update 3

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Update 3: June 27, 2016 Today, we are happy to announce the release of Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. One of the top issues reported in Update 2 was around high memory consumption. We addressed this issue in Update 3 RC, reached out to customers who had reported this issue, and...
  10. Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3: Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 This is a cumulative servicing update that provides fixes to Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. These fixes address high-impact bugs that were either found by the product team or reported by the community. This...