Windows 10: Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?

Discus and support Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Serious, ongoing issues with Win10 1803 update. Had to reinstall Win10 - now works fine, but all my calendar entries have vanished. Are they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Downwind, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Downwind Win User

Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?

Serious, ongoing issues with Win10 1803 update. Had to reinstall Win10 - now works fine, but all my calendar entries have vanished. Are they retrievable somewhere/somehow?

:)

Downwind, Oct 3, 2018

2. Lost calendar entries during an update

I just did an update to my HTC 4G Windows 8 phone, and lost all calendar entries on the phone, prior to October 20, 2013. However, my calendar entries affected are still listed on my live account. How can i export to my phone?

jherrera921, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Downwind Win User

Serious, ongoing issues with Win10 1803 update. Had to reinstall Win10 - now works fine, but all my calendar entries have vanished. Are they retrievable somewhere/somehow?

Downwind, Oct 5, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries? - Similar Threads - Updated Win10 lost

2. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  3. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  4. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?: I have two laptops, same vendor, different models. Both run Windows 10 21H2. Both are updated through the Windows Update Patch Tuesday Dec patches. Both have the Windows Mail app and the Windows Calendar set up in the same way, namely an AT&T/Yahoo account a BellSouth account...
  6. Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?

Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?: I have two laptops, same vendor, different models. Both run Windows 10 21H2. Both are updated through the Windows Update Patch Tuesday Dec patches. Both have the Windows Mail app and the Windows Calendar set up in the same way, namely an AT&T/Yahoo account a BellSouth account...
  7. Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries: I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar. I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all over again, or all entries. The tutorial on removing entries, see "Remove items from your calendar"...
  8. recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...

recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...: recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from updating my microsoft account or as a result of any of the recent windows updates. how do i get my data back?...
  9. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  10. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!: I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!! I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost all data from the windows my calendar

2. windows 10 calendar lost all entries

3. lost all calendar enries in my laptop in windows 10

4. have lost all calendar entries on lumia 950xl,
  5. Windows 10 Calendar lost all calendar enteies