Windows 10: Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully

Discus and support Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Earlier this month I performed a windows 10 update as it asked me to do (not to 2004), and since completing that update my CPU has been struggling. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Electrodium, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully

Earlier this month I performed a windows 10 update as it asked me to do (not to 2004), and since completing that update my CPU has been struggling. It tanks and freezes when doing my usual things, Steam is constantly freezing my PC and it's getting really frustrating.

Specs: AMD FX-8350 CPU ZOTAC GTX-1060 6GB 16GB RAM

submitted by /u/Electrodium
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Electrodium, Aug 12, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Aug 12, 2020
  4. zcarlow Win User

Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully

Origin PC Build Advice

System Builder

So I've come to this, but what about the watts? This suggests that I'll only have 395? Is that awfully low?

Also, should I add more fans?

zcarlow, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully

1. Updated Win10 now PC is running awfully - Similar Threads - Updated Win10 running

2. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Window 10 update refuses to update, claiming "This PC Can't run Windows 10." System Reserve disk E: has 516MB free. Windows Explorer shows zero files in E:. I wonder if E: has been been inadvertently altered. What must I do to update Windows 10 v 1903. Details Windows 10...
  3. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Window 10 update refuses to update, claiming "This PC Can't run Windows 10." System Reserve disk E: has 516MB free. Windows Explorer shows zero files in E:. I wonder if E: has been been inadvertently altered. What must I do to update Windows 10 v 1903. Details Windows 10...
  4. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fast PC now runs slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast PC now runs slow: For about 3 months now, my usually fast PC has started to run extremely slow, now to the point of being unusable. To be more specific, it runs slow in everything, apps take longer to open, run laggier, more stutters, game with lower fps, and a whole lot of stuttering in...
  6. Fast PC now runs slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast PC now runs slow: For about 3 months now, my usually fast PC has started to run extremely slow, now to the point of being unusable. To be more specific, it runs slow in everything, apps take longer to open, run laggier, more stutters, game with lower fps, and a whole lot of stuttering in...
  7. Awful update experience... Again!

Awful update experience... Again!: This is a genuine question. With additional info...I own 3 android devices. All 3 update fast and easily, and only when I let them!I own 3 gaming consoles. Again, all 3 update fast and easily.I own 3 PCs. All on windows. All of them are a nightmare to update.Now look, I'm not...
  8. Awful Win10 user interface makes Win10 management a nightmare

Awful Win10 user interface makes Win10 management a nightmare: Recently a neighbor asked me to help him troubleshoot a printer problem on his Win10 Lenovo laptop, since I've used Windows for decades and am fairly computer-savvy. But his Win10 user interface was incomprehensible to me. On my Win10 Dell laptop, I have Windows configured...
  9. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Trying to update a computer running windows 10 home. It is an HP computer that came pre-installed with Windows 7 home and was upgraded to windows 10 when it became available. When I try to run updates I get errors that the updates failed. After digging through everything, I...
  10. Upgraded and running Win10 now, but BSoD on AMD drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgraded and running Win10 now, but BSoD on AMD drivers: Hi I reserved, Upgraded and now running win10 smoothly except for an occasional Blue Screen Internal_power_error (probably caused by AMD) I have HD 8750m card and installed the Win10 drivers from AMD website. Thanks 9727