Windows 10: Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working

Discus and support Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated windows and it initiated a reboot on my PC. After the reboot non of my peripherals are working. My keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmazeStigma9, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working

I updated windows and it initiated a reboot on my PC. After the reboot non of my peripherals are working. My keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. My keyboard, mic, and headset still light up, but not my mouse. Even tho it looks like there is power going to them nothing is working. I have done numerous hard resets to see if it would work, but it didnt. I can’t really troubleshoot anything since my keyboard and mouse do not work.

:)

AmazeStigma9, Oct 15, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 15, 2018
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working

1. Updated windows 10 and now non of my peripherals are working - Similar Threads - Updated non peripherals

2. Peripherals work in BIOS but not Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peripherals work in BIOS but not Windows 10.: So I was just playing games, and my peripherals all stopped working. They work in bios, and they work in recovery mode, but not windows 10. I was told to go to recovery mode, so I did, but the simple troubleshooting doesn’t work and I have to go into advanced options. From...
  3. Peripherals work in BIOS but not Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peripherals work in BIOS but not Windows 10.: So I was just playing games, and my peripherals all stopped working. They work in bios, and they work in recovery mode, but not windows 10. I was told to go to recovery mode, so I did, but the simple troubleshooting doesn’t work and I have to go into advanced options. From...
  4. Peripherals work in BIOS but not Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair Peripherals Stop Working: Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset will occasionally beep, light up random colors as if it's waiting for a connection, or severely stutter. Recently, my mouse,...
  6. Peripheral working but not detected as such

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Peripheral working but not detected as such: Hi,I encounter the following problem and already have checked all generic responses so please read the details before answering : :When I plug my headset, the microphone stops working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, automatically and manually.I've...
  7. Problems with peripherals when update windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with peripherals when update windows 10.: Hi sorry for my bad English xd. I have a problem, my peripherals (all the things that I have conected by usb) started to work bad so I be forced to format the Windows. The problem was solved but when y reset the pc because of the updates installation the problem has come...
  8. Win 10 sandbox - working with usb peripherals?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 sandbox - working with usb peripherals?: I have a programme for a USB device (Virtual com port for a car engine measuring tool) I'd like to run in the win10 sandbox. Would that work or does the sandbox cut communication to such peripherals? Thanks! submitted by /u/sunrisedown [link] [comments]...
  9. Issues with Windows updates and peripherals not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Windows updates and peripherals not recognized: Hello, I'm having big issues with my windows, everything started when I tryed to update windows and some errors showed (0x800f0223), at first I wasn't worried too much I thought it might be temporary.. but it's not, it still doesn't work. I run windows 10 home 64bit I also...
  10. Windows 10 and peripherals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and peripherals: If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-peripherals/92301ba1-1a9e-4c87-a68e-a017bfb7bce2