Windows 10: Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

Discus and support Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If anyone has any help, it'd be greatly appreciated. After installing the new Windows 10 a few days ago, our computer takes FOREVER to upload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SparklyGummy Bear, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

If anyone has any help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

After installing the new Windows 10 a few days ago, our computer takes FOREVER to upload anything, especially pictures and many times it just stops working. Complete disaster.

I see others have had the same trouble, any luck finding an answer?

:)

SparklyGummy Bear, Sep 3, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

1. Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now - Similar Threads - Updated Few Days

2. KB5034765 had been installed in system a few days ago, why does now Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034765 had been installed in system a few days ago, why does now Windows Update...: Download and install the Windows Update standalone installer windows11.0-kb5034765-x64_0b9338c4ace818aa52dbef7f674250aeb341f0f1.msu, it says: Security Update for Windows KB5034765 is already installed on this computer. Windows Update shown: 2024-02 Cumulative Update for...
  3. KB5034765 had been installed in system a few days ago, why does now Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034765 had been installed in system a few days ago, why does now Windows Update...: Download and install the Windows Update standalone installer windows11.0-kb5034765-x64_0b9338c4ace818aa52dbef7f674250aeb341f0f1.msu, it says: Security Update for Windows KB5034765 is already installed on this computer. Windows Update shown: 2024-02 Cumulative Update for...
  4. My computer updated itself to 20H2 a few days ago and now I can't reach the browser GUI for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer updated itself to 20H2 a few days ago and now I can't reach the browser GUI for...: My computer updated itself to 20H2 a few days ago and now I can't reach the browser GUI for my Synology NAS despite being able to see and use all the shared drives on the NAS. This is what I see when trying to access it. Please help me figure out what's wrong. submitted by...
  5. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  6. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  7. Microphone has suddenly stopped working a few days ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone has suddenly stopped working a few days ago: Hello, recently my microphone stopped working when using discord, all my other audio works fine but my microphone won't emit anything. This isn't exclusive to discord either, if I go to the recording and playback window and click on listen to this device it just outputs...
  8. I updated Windows 10 a few days ago, and now suddenly lag issues in everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I updated Windows 10 a few days ago, and now suddenly lag issues in everything.: I'm working off a laptop and have never had any of these issues until a few days ago when Windows announced it was automatically updating Windows 10 and upgrading. Fine. I let the laptop do its thing. But now: 1.) When I type, there's a pause every few seconds and the words...
  9. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3
  10. Windows key suddenly stopped working a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key suddenly stopped working a few days ago.: Title. Plugging an external keyboard in and pressing the windows key seems to work, pressing the windows button on my mouse seems to bring up the start menu. Only problem is with the laptop keyboard. I've taken the key off, checked it and everything. No problems there: No...