Windows 10: Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

Discus and support Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I updated to the most recent version of Windows 10 last night. Somehow, doing that completely removed all the audio devices from the computer. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yellow Vine, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

Hi. I updated to the most recent version of Windows 10 last night. Somehow, doing that completely removed all the audio devices from the computer. Now, the speaker displays a red x. Clicking on the speaker button doesn't allow me to make changes, but only opens Microsoft's help feature.The computer can't detect the speakers or microphone at all, not even enough to look for or install drivers. This is a work computer so I don't have admin access.

:)

Yellow Vine, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 17, 2023
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

Everything is working *Smile Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted.  Drivers can't be... :)

JoeBoyka, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

1. Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be... - Similar Threads - Updated last night

2. Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...: Hi. I updated to the most recent version of Windows 10 last night. Somehow, doing that completely removed all the audio devices from the computer. Now, the speaker displays a red x. Clicking on the speaker button doesn't allow me to make changes, but only opens Microsoft's...
  3. Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated Windows 10 last night, now all audio devices totally deleted. Drivers can't be...: Hi. I updated to the most recent version of Windows 10 last night. Somehow, doing that completely removed all the audio devices from the computer. Now, the speaker displays a red x. Clicking on the speaker button doesn't allow me to make changes, but only opens Microsoft's...
  4. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods: I was hoping for drivers to be reinstall Bot now i can't even boot into to the window 10My pc can boot into safe mode with networkingCan I save my pc somehow??...
  5. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods: I was hoping for drivers to be reinstall Bot now i can't even boot into to the window 10My pc can boot into safe mode with networkingCan I save my pc somehow??...
  6. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...: PC updated last night, booted it up and everythign is gone kind of. I can tell everything is still on my storage drive because i don't have anny more space since before the update. But all my setting, my taskbar oins are gone. Steam says i dont have any games installed when i...
  8. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...
  9. Did Windows update last night now no network or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did Windows update last night now no network or desktop: Hi, I have an HP with Windows 7 updated to Windows 10. All has been fine with the computer until i finally did Windows Update last night. That took so long I kept computer and went to bed. This morning I wake up to a computer not opening showing the picture below....
  10. Windows update last night - laptop not working now

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update last night - laptop not working now: Hi.. So, my lenovo Z51 was working perfectly, however last night Windows updated and today.. It's not working. When I turn on the laptop the first error pops up just before I type in my login details. Ctfmon.exe - sucess Unknown hard error I then click OK and it says...