Windows 10: Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared

Discus and support Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have updated the Windows Update as current version was no longer being supported. The bluetooth device has disappeared from the Device Manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Moto1970, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Moto1970 Win User

Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared

I have updated the Windows Update as current version was no longer being supported. The bluetooth device has disappeared from the Device Manager and the laptop no longer has bluetooth. How is this possible. The laptop is the Lenovo Yoga.

Can anybody help restore my bluetooth hardware.

:)

Moto1970, Aug 19, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 19, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 19, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared - Similar Threads - Updated today Bluetooth

2. microsoft excel icon has disapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft excel icon has disapeared: Microsoft excel icon has disappeared and all excel files have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-icon-has-disapeared/ea3d49f6-6c73-4270-9480-8e3c86cb5d92
  3. windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!: Today i started my pc and bluetooth is no longer active. It's also NOT listed under device manager. Also the icon on the taskbar disappeared . When i run troubleshooter, i get an error.When i select Give feedback on this troubleshooter i get :\It worked perfectly yesterday!...
  4. windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!: Today i started my pc and bluetooth is no longer active. It's also NOT listed under device manager. Also the icon on the taskbar disappeared . When i run troubleshooter, i get an error.When i select Give feedback on this troubleshooter i get :\It worked perfectly yesterday!...
  5. bluetooth just magically disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth just magically disapeared: woke up this morning to work on some school work tried to connect my Bluetooth deadset and none of the BT devices I have paired to my laptop are working. try to turn on BT and there isn't even an option to anymore. now after troubleshooting it says that my device isn't...
  6. Bluetooth Switch Disapeared. Driver Is Installed,

Bluetooth Switch Disapeared. Driver Is Installed,: Hello, I Have Recently Went Into Settings Trying To Connect A Pair Of Bluetooth Headphones. The Bluetooth Switch is Gone And It Says I Do Not Have Bluetooth Turned On. I Know My Device Has Bluetooth Because It Was Working For Until Around 3 Months Ago I Have Had It Since...
  7. Bluetooth not working all of a sudden,it has to do w win update today

Bluetooth not working all of a sudden,it has to do w win update today: 1909 18363.1198 believe, the window update cumulative update (KB4592449) has broke the bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. It not working at all with my logitech mouse. The very first step, I did was check the Bluetooth and other setting in settings It shows the...
  8. my bluetooth disapeared

my bluetooth disapeared: I have been using Bluetooth on me brand new Skytech Archangel gaming computer everyday and now all of a sudden it is gone and says I don't have Bluetooth. I don't know what happened but I had Bluetooth and now I don't. Ive tried your suggestions already and computer says I...
  9. Bluetooth disapeared?

Bluetooth disapeared?: In the past I have connected my airpod pros to my pc. When I went to use them on the my again they would not connect. It is showing that they have been connected, but when I go to connect it doesn't let me select connect or remove like on the other devices on there. I have...
  10. my microsoft edge has disapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft edge has disapeared: I have lost edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-microsoft-edge-has-disapeared/66a06963-9b02-4413-9366-f3caea62c4ae