Windows 10: Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed...

Discus and support Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DidacticClockwork [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DidacticClockwork, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed...

/u/DidacticClockwork, Apr 14, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Taskbar Color changed to grey

Taskbar color suddenly changed to grey, without any intervention from me.

How do I get back to windows default colours? Show accent color on Start Tasbar Action Center is greyed out.

Win Ver 1903

carrotmuseum, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed...

My colors had changed into A Gloomy Grey color on my Taskbar due to the 2004 Update!

Now I Hate my Taskbar Color, since you guys had changed the color to A Gloomy Grey and the option for changing the color is not available anymore! Please, change it back!

Alex White_47, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed...

1. Updated Windows and now it won't let me change the color of the taskbar (option greyed... - Similar Threads - Updated won't let

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. It won't let me choose the audio option (it's in grey, while the subtitles option are in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won't let me choose the audio option (it's in grey, while the subtitles option are in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mightday [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m77fk8/it_wont_let_me_choose_the_audio_option_its_in/
  5. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  6. Taskbar Color changed to grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Color changed to grey: Taskbar color suddenly changed to grey, without any intervention from me. How do I get back to windows default colours? Show accent color on Start Tasbar Action Center is greyed out. Win Ver 1903 162439
  7. Taskbar Color changed to grey

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Color changed to grey: Taskbar color suddenly changed to grey, without any intervention from me. How do I get back to windows default colours? Show accent color on Start Tasbar Action Center is greyed out. Win Ver 1903 162439
  8. Windows won't let me change the language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't let me change the language: So i added romanian as a language bc i needed the keyboard layout and windows changed the system language to romanian despite it being at the bottom and won't let me change it back to english and it says "will be the display language after the next connection" (translated...
  9. settings won't let me change task bar background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings won't let me change task bar background color: settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-let-me-change-task-bar-background/fc65e16d-6d75-4f57-9594-f2e58c84bf79
  10. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c