Windows 10: updated windows now my speakers don't work

Discus and support updated windows now my speakers don't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; they were fine yesterday before the update submitted by /u/AcherusArchmage [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AcherusArchmage, Jan 25, 2020.

1. updated windows now my speakers don't work

/u/AcherusArchmage, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    updated windows now my speakers don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 25, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

updated windows now my speakers don't work

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

updated windows now my speakers don't work

1. updated windows now my speakers don't work - Similar Threads - updated speakers don't

2. My laptop's speakers don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  3. My laptop's speakers don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's speakers don't work.: My laptop's default speakers aren't playing any audio. My volume is on and the browser volume is on, but the speakers won't play a sound. My headphones also won't play a sound, but my bluetooth devices will play the audio. I don't know how to fix it....
  4. Speakers don't work well.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers don't work well.: Sometimes sounds don't pass on my speaker but only on my monitor. But speakers is plugged well. What should i do??? I already replugged my speaker from inlet of my cpu to outlet on extension....
  5. Speakers don't work well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers don't work well.: Sometimes sounds don't pass on my speaker but only on my monitor. But speakers is plugged well. What should i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-dont-work-well/802cbccf-67cc-4992-813f-501fab6ca626
  6. Speakers don't work well.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers don't work well.: Sometimes sounds don't pass on my speaker but only on my monitor. But speakers is plugged well. What should i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-dont-work-well/802cbccf-67cc-4992-813f-501fab6ca626
  7. USB speakers don't work in windows 10

USB speakers don't work in windows 10: Hi, I am trying to use my IT NB20 USB speakers on recently updated to windows 10 computers. Under Windows 7 everything was OK but now there is no sound on these speakers. In mmsys.cpl speakers are recognized but if I try to test or configure I get unsupported format error....
  8. Updated Windows yesterday, and now my speakers don't work unless I have my headset plugged...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated Windows yesterday, and now my speakers don't work unless I have my headset plugged...: I have 'Realtek Digital Audio' on an old Dell Vostro, previously it would work so that if I plugged in my headset, it would stop the audio from my speakers, meaning I could only have audio from one or the other. But now, the opposite is happening - unless I have my headset...
  9. my speaker jacks don't work

my speaker jacks don't work: I'm plugged in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-jacks-dont-work/5f8b0c79-d2d0-4db9-a629-ae1beafd308f
  10. Speakers don't work but headphones work

Speakers don't work but headphones work: I decided to update my audio drive so i went to the Lenovo website and installed the windows 10 (64 bit) driver, after restarting I noticed that there was no volume at all, i tried the Windows 8.1 driver and now only my headphones work. I also noticed in playback devices only...