Windows 10: Updated Windows Settings Page?

Discus and support Updated Windows Settings Page? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed today when I opened my Settings app it had a new banner across the top with my Profile Picture, Microsoft Rewards Points, and OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bagofbones80, May 27, 2020.

1. Updated Windows Settings Page?

I noticed today when I opened my Settings app it had a new banner across the top with my Profile Picture, Microsoft Rewards Points, and OneDrive Management Options. I rebooted to install some software and now it's gone. Is Microsoft doing some A/B testing? Any way to get this back? This PC is not on any Insider program.

submitted by /u/bagofbones80
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bagofbones80, May 27, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, May 27, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 27, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Updated Windows Settings Page?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updated Windows Settings Page? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Updated Windows Settings Page?

1. Updated Windows Settings Page? - Similar Threads - Updated Settings Page

2. Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings Update and Sec Recovery page crashes: I am unable to access the Recovery page in the Update and Security settings. When pressed to open, the blue cursor spinner appears and Windows Settings page crashes. Windows search for Reset this PC page also begins to load and then crashes.I had this issue and worked around...
  3. Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.: When I open it stays like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-in-settings-keeps-loading/ad488b64-9b5c-4246-9979-8b72dcf35a2e
  4. Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update page in Settings keeps loading.: When I open it stays like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-in-settings-keeps-loading/ad488b64-9b5c-4246-9979-8b72dcf35a2e
  5. "Windows Update" page broken in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows Update" page broken in settings: So in my laptop, windows update page is broken.......can anyone help?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-broken-in-settings/a42e64af-2660-40fd-9ffc-a236c6873976
  6. The windows update page is blank in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows update page is blank in settings: I really need some help. Please someone help me if you can. So the problem is my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean SETTINGS>UPDATE AND SCURITY> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is just blank. I'm using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I cant update...
  7. Windows 10 - Windows Update page in Setting is not loading

Windows 10 - Windows Update page in Setting is not loading: I have multiple apps waiting to be downloaded, but the same error continuities to "occur" seconds after pressing the install button. the error is that Windows Update is disabled, and therefor I cannot download anything which I don't understand the problem is, after going to...
  8. Why is the Windows Update Deferral Settings page missing?

Why is the Windows Update Deferral Settings page missing?: 1909-64 Up-to-date .... I installed the Nov CU KB4586786 on 11/10 & don't recall if I looked at the Settings/Update & Security section B4 today. The site only Opens first to Delivery Optimization or then any selected link on left sideBUT shows nothing of the usual page with...
  9. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  10. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...