Windows 10: Updated windows ten and now it wont work?

Discus and support Updated windows ten and now it wont work? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was turning of my pc and when doing so I clicked the update and restart button after doing so when I restard my windows 10 when being insainlly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrlime1234, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Updated windows ten and now it wont work?

So I was turning of my pc and when doing so I clicked the update and restart button after doing so when I restard my windows 10 when being insainlly slow, usually it boots up fast but its taking so long now, and when i get in, I cant open up any of the windows apps, like the windows tabs, anything in the task bar or even settings, Can some one please help?

submitted by /u/mrlime1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrlime1234, Sep 29, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 29, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Updated windows ten and now it wont work?

dalchina, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Updated windows ten and now it wont work?

1. Updated windows ten and now it wont work? - Similar Threads - Updated ten wont

2. WINDOWS TEN WONT UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS TEN WONT UPDATE: I am trying to update my windows 10 and its telling me things need attention. Its saying VirtualBox needs to be uninstalled because its not compatible. However, it is not installed based on my search, my apps and programs nothing. It can not be located on my computer and it...
  3. WINDOWS TEN WONT UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS TEN WONT UPDATE: I am trying to update my windows 10 and its telling me things need attention. Its saying VirtualBox needs to be uninstalled because its not compatible. However, it is not installed based on my search, my apps and programs nothing. It can not be located on my computer and it...
  4. WINDOWS TEN WONT UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. help my microsoft windows ten wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help my microsoft windows ten wont update: help my microsoft windows ten wont update it says window error code KB5025221 and it wont let me download anything in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-microsoft-windows-ten-wont-update/45779d7c-8d18-4de3-9a96-7da079b5ba3a
  6. help my microsoft windows ten wont update

help my microsoft windows ten wont update: help my microsoft windows ten wont update it says window error code KB5025221 and it wont let me download anything in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-microsoft-windows-ten-wont-update/45779d7c-8d18-4de3-9a96-7da079b5ba3a
  7. help my microsoft windows ten wont update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Updated windows now internet wont work on the pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated windows now internet wont work on the pc: I updated my pc and my brower keeps sending me into a asus router log in page. I tried reverting the update with no help and when i troubleshoot on the problem it tells me i have to loggin to get the internet to work? and im using ethernet....
  9. microphone not working since updating windows ten.

microphone not working since updating windows ten.: I updated laptop, last week and since then, the microphone is not working. It is showing it is on when video calling on facebook, but no one can hear me, I manage to get the camera working, but when my daughter in law video messaged me today I could hear them but they not me....
  10. Webcam on MSI laptop running windows ten wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam on MSI laptop running windows ten wont work: Hello, I have tried to fix this issue and all the proposed solutions are outdated or ineffective. Any help would be great. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-on-msi-laptop-running-windows-ten-wont-work/184bc041-a967-46af-b0e8-9a69358d6c42