Windows 10: Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?

Discus and support Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/9nags60jpev41.png?width=1228&format=png&auto=webp&s=9086e180987ac0a9675988ba87476c808f7f26c9 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rawnak0, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?

/u/rawnak0, Apr 27, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Couple of things:

Disappearing icons during normal use is not something that Windows tends to do, so there's a problem somewhere on your system.

Leaving Windows Update for so long is asking for problems. Set the updater to download critical updates, but install only when you say so. This way, Windows will be kept up to date and the updates will be a lot smaller, reducing the chance of something going wrong.

So, what's infrarecorder?

qubit, Apr 27, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 27, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ?

1. Updated windows to new may 2004 update , but havent got new icons , is there any problem ? - Similar Threads - Updated may 2004

2. I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES: WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 I STILL DIDNT GET ANY NEW CUMMULATIVE OPTIONAL OR DRIVER UPDATES WHEN I CLICK THE CHECK FOR UPDATES BUTTON IT CHECKS BUT SAYS IM UP TO DATE MY BUILD NUMBER IS 22000.194 I INSTALLED THE STABLE VERSION 3 MONTHS AGO IN OCTORBER 5THPLS GIVE ME A...
  3. I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I HAVENT GOT WINDOWS UPDATES: WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED WINDOWS 11 I STILL DIDNT GET ANY NEW CUMMULATIVE OPTIONAL OR DRIVER UPDATES WHEN I CLICK THE CHECK FOR UPDATES BUTTON IT CHECKS BUT SAYS IM UP TO DATE MY BUILD NUMBER IS 22000.194 I INSTALLED THE STABLE VERSION 3 MONTHS AGO IN OCTORBER 5THPLS GIVE ME A...
  4. Problem in new Windows 10 update May 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in new Windows 10 update May 2021: After installing the May 2021 update, I am facing the following problems:1. Unable to switch between applications using Alt+Tab.2. Unable to do multi-tasking by simply dragging an application to one side and open another on the other side....
  5. Problem with the new May 2021 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the new May 2021 Windows 10 update: After updating to the latest version of Windows as of today 13th May 2021, my second monitor keeps on flashing when I connect it via HDMI to my laptop, making it unusable. The laptop works fine without a second monitor hooked up, however. I tried installing new graphics...
  6. The new Windows May 2004?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new Windows May 2004?: Well, I've been getting excited a lot. Ever since I got the new version of Win. 10, there is almost no download possible. As soon as you click on the button to download it, it is blocked. I already have most downloads in my download folder. From Ubi, Steam, and, and, and,...
  7. No new icons after version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    No new icons after version 2004 update: Hello, everyone... I have a question related to an array of new icons recently introduced to Windows 10. Speaking frankly, I really like to see the new appearance of Windows 10's icons as I've seen in Youtube and several websites. Because of this, I then decided to update my...
  8. The new Windows update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new Windows update 2004: Should i download and install the newest Windows update or does it still have some unsolved issues ? submitted by /u/CouZou420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv38fu/the_new_windows_update_2004/
  9. MAY UPDATE 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MAY UPDATE 2004: - JUST DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY ON OTHER LAPTOP NOW IT WANTS A BITBLOCKER NUMER- WHAT IS THIS AND IS THIS UPDATE REAL- I CANNOT EVEN REINSTALL WINDOWS- DELETE CURRENTS UPDATE. - IT SAYS I HAVE NO ACCESS UNLESS I ENTER NUMBER- IT ON THE PAGE HAS A RECOVERY ID- THAT DOES...
  10. What is new in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update has started to become available to customers around the world as a free update. [ATTACH] Since the beginning of this year, we have seen the world significantly change all around us. People, families and businesses are adjusting to new ways...