Windows 10: Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc.

Discus and support Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Bluetooth Adapter and my usb c cords don't get recognized by my pc to be usable or to be rolled back. 1. Power cycling the controller doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uzz0, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Uzz0 Win User

Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc.

My Bluetooth Adapter and my usb c cords don't get recognized by my pc to be usable or to be rolled back. 1. Power cycling the controller doesn't work!2. Can't rollback the firmware if its not recognized.3. I now have 2 controllers I can't use, will Microsoft compensate me for breaking my controllers due to poor software code!???

:)

Uzz0, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

The new Xbox series x/s controller is successfully connected to windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. the device is showing connected in Bluetooth settings but it is not being recognized in games. Also, it is not being recognized in the Xbox accessories app.

When connected via USB cable it is working and I was able to download the latest drivers and firmware from the Xbox accessories app.

• I have made sure I have all the latest updates (Windows 10, Version20H2)
    • updated xbox controller firmware through usb connection (Firmware version 5.5.2641.0)
    • used Bluetooth troubleshooter
    • Disconnected, removed, re-paired, and restarted PC and Xbox controller multiple times.
    • tried updating drivers from device manager but the drivers were already up to date
    • I have Bluetooth keyboard and headphones that are connected to the same PC, they work flawlessly (made sure I had only 1 connection at a time)

kousik2020, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Peppe13 Win User

Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc.

Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update

Yesterday I bought a Xbox One controller to be used on my PC with Windows 10; the first installation went smoothly the controller was fine via bluetooth and Remote Bluetooth audio headphones worked. Then I installed Xbox rotola app following microsoft's
    procedure and updated the controller firmware: update completed successfully, the controller still works but not the audio via Bluetooth; Windows 10 recognizes it as a controller but do not see the audio remote hardware via Bluetooth; if I connect The controller
    via cable audio works, the problem is only via bluetooth; i guess it is not the controller but a driver / firmware issue. I also read on Amazon that other users have encountered the same problem.

I have already contacted by chat Xbox and Windows Support and they opened practice 1361214831. With them we followed the basic troubleshooting procedures without success. They suggested I write here to get a return from Microsoft as soon as the issue is resolved.

The controller is great, i hope Microsoft will fix this firmware issue...

Peppe13, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc. - Similar Threads - Updated Xbox remote

2. Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated Xbox One remote with latest firmware and now my controllers don't work on my pc.: My Bluetooth Adapter and my usb c cords don't get recognized by my pc to be usable or to be rolled back. 1. Power cycling the controller doesn't work!2. Can't rollback the firmware if its not recognized.3. I now have 2 controllers I can't use, will Microsoft compensate me for...
  3. Can someone help with my xbox one controller not working on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with my xbox one controller not working on my pc?: My xbox one controller is recognized on bluetooth by my windows 11 pc, but does not work. It is not recognized by steam either. I have made sure that my pc and controller are up to date and have restarted my pc many times. Does anyone have a solution?...
  4. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  5. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  6. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  8. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  9. Xbox One Controller Range Reduction After Firmware Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Range Reduction After Firmware Update: Hi, I have my Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.720 system hooked up to my TV and I was using Xbox One controllers wirelessly. The distance from the Asus BT-400 Bluetooth dongle to the seating area is about 4.2m 14' away. When the controllers were fresh out of the box,...
  10. connect an xbox one controller to my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect an xbox one controller to my pc.: I would like a help to correctly install the control. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-an-xbox-one-controller-to-my-pc/d60568a8-7222-498a-ae4d-ee514e3fcd34