Windows 10: Updateing the OS

Discus and support Updateing the OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why when the computers are at a stand still 3.2 ghz barrier does microsoft find it a requirment to upgrade the OS instead of simply upgrading all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Exxoduss, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Exxoduss Win User

Updateing the OS

Why when the computers are at a stand still 3.2 ghz barrier does microsoft find it a requirment to upgrade the OS instead of simply upgrading all computers with the update that its so fond of forcing us to use? Why does microsoft require software to let software run when an OS is to allow devices to be utilized on a computer platform? Why is microsoft charging companies to liscence there drivers with microsoft or be forced out because the OS will not install there drivers without the fee being paid? Why does micro soft have 214 tellemetry programs running in the background of there new OS windows 10? Why is it that if you dissable cortana it still leaves these telemetry programs running? And if you dissable them, then during the very next update microsoft has them all turned on again by default? You know where I come from this behavior is called racketeering. Why does microsoft think that there pseudo buisness is gonna be protected by the U.S. government namely the Executive when the federal government declairs the national debt a foreclosure, and american bank of america collects what is rightfully theres from the US government??? Is Microsoft spearheading the NFC technology that is gonna house the personalization of the OS of the transaction chips? What is being promised to you? Why is it that programs require 3dfx drivers to run when they cant even multitask 3 moniters on one full screen application? And by some miracle you get it to run somewhat decent on fullscreen windowed, that it runs so poorly its a useless gesture to attempt? Beings that that is the only way to make an application multitask, that windows cant even make a server that can allow more then 64 players simultanously when a single cell phone can operate as a server and house hundreds of computers? The only reason I am telling you this stuff is because I love your company... I dont want to see anything happen to it. its the people that dont complain or **** that actualy hate your company because if they see a problem that needs addressed they let it slip by unnoticed and it continues to degrade the corperation without notice... I am voicing problems that are bluntly obviouse but no one apperantly has informed you yet about because they are still there. When Microsoft acquired GEOS from the C-64, why havent you even at least changed the way it looks? Even on windows 10 - its still the same.... I woulda thought by this time in the future that mankind would be living on mars or under the ocean, but NO! We are playing tindlewinks with consumer vs shareholder. When is enough , enough and start to develop things that will help out haminity instead of pocket books? When will it become apperant that money is holding back our civilzation and exerting 100% of your energy towards it is counter- productive? If there is a means to an end, would you not rather end as a legend & a Legacy, rather then a internal genocide officer of our civilization?

:)

Exxoduss, Dec 26, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updateing the OS :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Apple Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update Released

Good news, Mac users, as it looks like Apple is kicking 10.5.7 update of Mac OS X Leopard. Apple recommends this update to all users running Mac OS X Leopard. This upgrade includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac. For detailed information on the update, please visit this website here. You can obtain the update from either the Software Update option found in your Apple menu, or from the links below:
    General
    • Includes latest security fixes.
    • Includes additional RAW image support for several third-party cameras.
    • Improves performance of video playback and cursor movements for recent Macs with NVIDIA graphics.
    • Resolves an issue with Dvorak keyboard layout in Mac OS X 10.5.6.
    • Improves the reliability and accuracy of Unit Converter, Stocks, Weather and Movies Dashboard widgets.
    • Addresses a situation that may cause issues when logging into Gmail.
    • Improves reliability when syncing contacts with Yahoo!.
    • Expansion Slot Utility for Mac Pro now reports the correct PCIe slot configuration.
    • Improves network performance when connected to certain Ethernet switches that have Flow Control enabled.
    • Improves stability for network home directories hosted by Mac OS X Server v10.4.
    • Improves Finder search results for network volumes that may not support Spotlight searching, such as Mac OS X Server v10.4, Time Capsule, and third-party AFP servers.
    • Includes several improvements to Directory Service and Client Management, which are described in the About Mac OS X Server 10.5.7 Update article.
    iCal
    • Improves overall reliability with CalDav.
    • Improves reliability when automatically syncing with MobileMe.
    Mail
    • Addresses reliability and sync issues with Notes.
    • Addresses an issue that may cause the BCC field to populate incorrectly when redirecting a message from the Sent mailbox.
    Parental Controls
    • Improves consistency with Parental Controls and application restrictions.
    • Addresses an issue in which time limits may not work properly with full-screen games and Fast User Switching.
    Printing
    • Resolves an issue that may cause certain third-party printers to print to the incorrect paper tray.
    • Non-admin user accounts can now be allowed to add and remove printers by enabling Parental Controls and selecting "Can administer printers".
    • Includes other printing reliability and stability improvements.
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Dec 26, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Updateing the OS

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Updateing the OS

1. Updateing the OS - Similar Threads - Updateing

2. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  3. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  4. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  5. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  6. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  7. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  8. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  10. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7