Windows 10: Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is

Discus and support Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to update my Dell Inspiron 5110 running Windows 7 Home Premium, but the Windows 10 Compatibility Checker showed that there was an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Luddite49, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Luddite49 Win User

Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is

I tried to update my Dell Inspiron 5110 running Windows 7 Home Premium, but the Windows 10 Compatibility Checker showed that there was an incompatibility with the BIOS. I updated to the latest BIOS, reran the checker, and the Compatibility Checker report now shows that all is good to go.

However the first screen still says that an update isn't possible and directs me to the compatibility checker which shows no problems. I have even tried the trick of clearing the windows update downloads folder without success.

Any thought on a workaround for this problem? Is there a way to remove the Windows Update item that suggests an upgrade to Windows 10 so that it will later reinstall? Anything else.

TIA

:)

Luddite49, Jan 27, 2016

2. Network connection shows that it is connected but Unidentified Network and No Internet Access showing Windows 10.

Original Title - Wifi

Network connection shows that it is connected but Unidentified Network and No Internet Access showing. After the second update for windows 10. Please resolve this issue.

Rahul Beesetty, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Network connection shows that it is connected but Unidentified Network and No Internet Access showing Windows 10.

Hello,

Please run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and see if it helps:

[How To] Use Built-in Troubleshooters In Windows 10

Hope this helps, Good luck Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is :)

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

Thema:

1. Updater Says Windows 10 is Incompatible But Report Shows that it is - Similar Threads - Updater Says Incompatible

2. Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.: I've been having issues with my computer since I bought it. It's a prebuilt ASUS computer with NVidia graphics. I've been receiving the blue screen of "Memory Management". What I have tried is updating all my drivers and having the most up to date Windows 11 features. When...
  3. Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not showing incompatible drivers.: I've been having issues with my computer since I bought it. It's a prebuilt ASUS computer with NVidia graphics. I've been receiving the blue screen of "Memory Management". What I have tried is updating all my drivers and having the most up to date Windows 11 features. When...
  4. Windows 11 will not show incompatible drivers

Windows 11 will not show incompatible drivers: In new windows 11 up to date as of writing this. Core isolation memory integrity does not work and will not turn on. Every time I scan for incompatible drivers, none are listed. Checked the windows update, the system is up to date, and no errors in device drivers were found....
  5. Windows 11 will not show incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not show incompatible drivers: In new windows 11 up to date as of writing this. Core isolation memory integrity does not work and will not turn on. Every time I scan for incompatible drivers, none are listed. Checked the windows update, the system is up to date, and no errors in device drivers were found....
  6. App says it is incompatible when it should be

App says it is incompatible when it should be: Today I downloaded Halo Infinite off of steam and when I went to launch it it kept on saying "Halo Infinite has stopped working" so I went into the game files and troubleshooted the compatibility of the game and it stated " Incompatible operating system version. Please update...
  7. App says it is incompatible when it should be

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App says it is incompatible when it should be: Today I downloaded Halo Infinite off of steam and when I went to launch it it kept on saying "Halo Infinite has stopped working" so I went into the game files and troubleshooted the compatibility of the game and it stated " Incompatible operating system version. Please update...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 is showing as incompatible.

Minecraft for Windows 10 is showing as incompatible.: I want to install Minecraft for this computer, but the Store is warning that "This product won't work on this device." I am using a brand new Dell G3 3500. OS information below: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1909 Installed on: 8/27/2020 OS build 18363.1198 I've...
  9. Windows 10 Update to 2004 notifiction as 'Download & install' suddenly showing incompatible...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update to 2004 notifiction as 'Download & install' suddenly showing incompatible...: I was using Windows 10 Home 1909, it was working well and in the settings menu I got the feature update notification to 2004 version as 'Download & Install' but I never upgraded then oneday I reinstalled my Windows 10 1909 version, suddenly after that the feature update...
  10. it says my game is incompatable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it says my game is incompatable: medieval total war it downloaded perfectly fine and when I try to run the program it tells me it needs administrative permission but I'm the administrator on my computer . so I ran the trouble shooting help guide and now its saying the game is incompatible . please tell me is...