Windows 10: updates after downloading windows 11 from website.

Discus and support updates after downloading windows 11 from website. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an i7 11th gen latest device and is compatible for windows 11. Recently i downloaded windows 11 from official Microsoft website and now rumors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aryn#26, Oct 7, 2021.

1. aryn#26 Win User

updates after downloading windows 11 from website.

I have an i7 11th gen latest device and is compatible for windows 11. Recently i downloaded windows 11 from official Microsoft website and now rumors are spreading that there will be no further updates available for those who downloaded from the website. I need to know the fact.

:)

aryn#26, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 7, 2021
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 7, 2021
  4. updates after downloading windows 11 from website.

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

updates after downloading windows 11 from website.

1. updates after downloading windows 11 from website. - Similar Threads - updates downloading website

2. I cant delete a pdf downloaded from Parivahan website in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant delete a pdf downloaded from Parivahan website in windows 11.: I downloaded a pdf file from parivahan website. It is downloaded in my Downloads folder. When i tried to open using Adobe pdf reader, it doesn't open and it says "There was an error while opening this document. The path doesn't exist". When I tried deleting, renaming, moving...
  3. I cant delete a pdf downloaded from Parivahan website in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant delete a pdf downloaded from Parivahan website in windows 11.: I downloaded a pdf file from parivahan website. It is downloaded in my Downloads folder. When i tried to open using Adobe pdf reader, it doesn't open and it says "There was an error while opening this document. The path doesn't exist". When I tried deleting, renaming, moving...
  4. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  5. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  6. updates after downloading windows 11 from website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates after downloading windows 11 from website.: I have an i7 11th gen latest device and is compatible for windows 11. Recently i downloaded windows 11 from official Microsoft website and now rumors are spreading that there will be no further updates available for those who downloaded from the website. I need to know the...
  7. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloads from this website are Contain Malware: I hope, you are all good when I download a software on this <Removed> then try to install the software my all files corrupted and convert into browser extension Please tell me how I resolve this problem because i have a lot of important data on my pc. [Original Title:...
  8. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    after clean install from downloading iso files from websites: I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of windows 10 pro from websites and installed it. And I am now [ATTACH]stuck at the above shown pictures. I don't have the...
  9. Download from the website app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download from the website app issue: I need to download a specific software from the web, but defender won't let me do that. How can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-from-the-website-app-issue/7b17194f-a8b3-40ae-a3d8-f69bddd5e5c0
  10. Not Printing with Win10 download from websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Printing with Win10 download from websites: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 but now my printer is not printing from different websites or from my email accounts. I have a Canon MX700 series. It will print only things that I have in Microsoft word but not from any site online. I also get the error message...Awww Snap...