Windows 10: Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...

Discus and support Updates. Again... I have a suggestion... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here's my suggestion... Fire some people.Seriously. Microsoft is the biggest software company in the world, and yet windows is trash. Someone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveEv, Jun 30, 2022.

1. DaveEv Win User

Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...

Here's my suggestion... Fire some people.Seriously. Microsoft is the biggest software company in the world, and yet windows is trash. Someone, somewhere, should be working to correct these issues... Or be fired.I had about a month of using my laptop with no problems since the last update. This update has left me without a working pc since Sunday. It's now Thursday.As soon as the update process begins, my laptop is rendered useless. Every click takes 20 seconds or more to register. Nothing will work at all until the process is finished. And the process is a mess.I download ALL the updates. They

:)

DaveEv, Jun 30, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates. Again... I have a suggestion... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2022
  3. BarbaricSoul, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Updates. Again... I have a suggestion... - Similar Threads - Updates Again suggestion

2. I have this great windows 11 suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this great windows 11 suggestion: Whom do I email to provide the suggestion or if public is there a community to share this thought? Basically look you got your regular 16;9 monitors but you also have vertical monitors, in windows 11 for file explorer the boxes take up too much space with various tiles and...
  3. I have this great windows 11 suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this great windows 11 suggestion: Whom do I email to provide the suggestion or if public is there a community to share this thought? Basically look you got your regular 16;9 monitors but you also have vertical monitors, in windows 11 for file explorer the boxes take up too much space with various tiles and...
  4. Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...: Here's my suggestion... Fire some people.Seriously. Microsoft is the biggest software company in the world, and yet windows is trash. Someone, somewhere, should be working to correct these issues... Or be fired.I had about a month of using my laptop with no problems since the...
  5. Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates. Again... I have a suggestion...: Here's my suggestion... Fire some people.Seriously. Microsoft is the biggest software company in the world, and yet windows is trash. Someone, somewhere, should be working to correct these issues... Or be fired.I had about a month of using my laptop with no problems since the...
  6. As requested I have a suggestion box item

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    As requested I have a suggestion box item: This tech at Microsoft support responded to my response he asked what idea I have for Microsoft. My idea in the suggestion box was Microsoft could have a more intuitive process, one that senses and sorts filing needs automatically.I believe he asked wher I would change....
  7. Microsoft did it again. Another update that breaks everything. Anyone have real suggestions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft did it again. Another update that breaks everything. Anyone have real suggestions?: I'm suddenly dealing with my Cyberlink Youcam9 web cam software being blocked and my AMD Radeon graphics card unable to update. I check my Windows update and get a message that Windows has been failing to update with this message: "There were problems installing some updates,...
  8. I have to enter password to email again and again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have to enter password to email again and again: Windows 10 Mail demands that I enter the password every time I try to enter. I get the message “fix your account”. I think this problem appeared after the Windows 10 update....
  9. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  10. HDD failure (again) ... any suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD failure (again) ... any suggestions: I have a 1TB WD Caviar Black. Died it seems, under warranty - but WD will only swap the unit no Data recovery. PC failure to boot up .... (OS is not on this drive) removed this HDD and PC would boot up. Any attempts to put it back in another PC .. crashes that PC as well....