Windows 10: Updates and changes to toolbar

Discus and support Updates and changes to toolbar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shoya52, May 18, 2022.

1. Shoya52 Win User

Updates and changes to toolbar

Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates somehow change all settings and result in having to reset the system and settings every single time. Recently, updates began installing every few days resulting in numerous problems with system stability and operation. I have managed to reset most settings and to remove the excessive "trial" versions of unwanted software

:)

Shoya52, May 18, 2022
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 18, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 18, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Updates and changes to toolbar - Similar Threads - Updates changes toolbar

2. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  3. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  4. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  6. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  7. Changing the color of the toolbar

Changing the color of the toolbar: Hello! I'm posting this question primarily because of the lack of customization options with the toolbar (the menu with File, Edit, View, stuff like that). I'm pretty sure that the color of this is set by Windows, due to how standardized it is, so I don't see why there is...
  8. Toolbar background color change

Toolbar background color change: My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default? 43840
  9. Toolbar Updater Service

in Browsers and Email
    Toolbar Updater Service: I noticed that a program called Toolbar Updater Service is gobbling up CPU. Can I disable it? How? 15864
  10. How to change width of toolbars

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change width of toolbars: Hi im using DU Meter for showing internet stats as a toolbar, but at 4k resolution the toolbar gets distorted. It does not have enough width, the numbers get cut off. Does anyone know how to change the size of toolbars? They are called task bands i think but i havent found...