Windows 10: Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

Discus and support Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have not found any way to force these updates to download. I cannot seem to find the direct file to download myself. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RookyOx92813330, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

I have not found any way to force these updates to download. I cannot seem to find the direct file to download myself.

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0% 6e0aa090-e9c8-45bf-a323-8fa034006494?upload=true.png

:)

RookyOx92813330, Jul 14, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

Downloading update stuck to 0%

My phone isn't downloading software updates. I have received a new update my download is stuck to 0%. Battery saver is off, reset the phone 2times but still the update is stuck to 0%. Please help

Shuvam1498, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

1. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0% - Similar Threads - Updates are stuck

2. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  3. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  4. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  5. update status stuck at Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0%

update status stuck at Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0%: I have started updating the windows 10 1903 to 1909 so at the time when it is showing that Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 Getting things ready - 0% and it stucks at there [ATTACH]...
  6. How to get it off of 'Getting things ready - 0%'?‍♂️

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get it off of 'Getting things ready - 0%'?‍♂️: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CityKid2100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifehfm/how_to_get_it_off_of_getting_things_ready_0/
  7. Update stuck at getting things ready 0% and consuming a lot of data.

Update stuck at getting things ready 0% and consuming a lot of data.: I am currently on 1909 and recently windows 2004 update appeared on the windows update section maybe 2 days ago . I tried downloading it, but every time I tried to download it, the update got stuck at "getting things ready" 0%, it didn't even move a bit, just 0%. I checked...
  8. Updates stuck on getting things ready 0%

Updates stuck on getting things ready 0%: I'm trying to update after reading about the whole malware thing. I'm still on 1809 and can't get my pc to update on it's own. Too stupid to figure out on my own. pls help submitted by /u/brueglasshues [link] [comments]...
  9. Download stucks at 0%...

Download stucks at 0%...: I am trying to download 1-2 games from windows store and they seem to start downloading and after a few secs they stuck at 0%. I also tried redownloading gaming services or xbox beta app but no luck. I also tried stopping update from services,deleting distribution folder but...
  10. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Getting things ready - 0%

2. getting things ready 0%

3. windows update getting things ready - 0%

4. stuck at getting things ready - 0%,
  5. windows update just stays on install pending,
  6. windows 10 update getting things ready 0%,
  7. Downloading updates 0%,
  8. windows update stuck on getting things ready 0%,
  9. windows 10 update pending issue,
  10. windows update pending download stuck,
  11. windows update stuck on pending download,