Windows 10: Updates configuration altered

Discus and support Updates configuration altered in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today downloaded and installed 2004 ver 19041-450 and seems ATM that all is well . Query previous 1909 > settings > update > allowed to stall updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oldhead, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Oldhead Win User

Updates configuration altered

Today downloaded and installed 2004 ver 19041-450 and seems ATM that all is well .
    Query previous 1909 > settings > update > allowed to stall updates for 7 days or more and further option (advanced) to delay feature updates for up to 365days from memory?
    Running win 10 pro 64 bit .
    I can no longer find under( advanced option ) to delay feature updates for up to 365 days .
    I would like to only update security patches when forwarded for ( Defender) but delay features untill im satisfied that they are un buggy.

:)

Oldhead, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Aug 16, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates configuration altered :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Updates configuration altered

Alter brightness

Hi Darren,

One of the possible reasons why you're unable to find the slider to adjust brightness is due to driver compatibility. We suggest that you update your display driver. Follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box > Hit Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters > Right-click on the display adapter name > Click
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab > Select Update Driver >
      OK
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting.

Regile Reb, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Updates configuration altered

1. Updates configuration altered - Similar Threads - Updates configuration altered

2. Altering a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Altering a game: I want to alter my The Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword game on my Wii U so I can play as Twilight Princess Link. How do I do that? And What Category does this belong to? I have an EliteBook that originally came with Windows 7, but doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11....
  3. Altering a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Altering a game: I want to alter my The Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword game on my Wii U so I can play as Twilight Princess Link. How do I do that? And What Category does this belong to? I have an EliteBook that originally came with Windows 7, but doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11....
  4. Altering Hosts file

Altering Hosts file: I am a new IT guy and I am trying to help with getting an employee connected to a website. In the past is has been simple to just alter the host file but now it keeps rejecting me saying that the file owner System requires admin permission. Thing is I am an admin and I can do...
  5. Windows 10 Updates alter / remove partition...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates alter / remove partition...: Hello, Older Toshiba Satellite. Install Windows 10 from CD, all is well. Get mom set up, etc. Then start Windows 10 updates, through Windows Update, and then the Windows Update Advisor. After the update are installed, and the system restarts to finish, the boot drive...
  6. November Windows update has altered documents

November Windows update has altered documents: Since installing the November Update, all my documents have changed to "read only" making it impossible to add anything to my documents and save. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. ACDSee alterative?

ACDSee alterative?: No InfraView please Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it. When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the full screen... The old version of ACDsee was good, but they are no longer available now. I am looking for kind of image...
  8. Windows 10 update has altered things

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update has altered things: The latest update today has removed my background picture. What else has it interfered with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-update-has-altered-things/c1641910-d414-4cee-9301-ca2ee9c760a8
  9. Windows 10 update alters word

Windows 10 update alters word: An elderly acquaintance recently had a windows 10 update he could not avoid, which is ni impossible to prevent as there seems to be no choice attached. When it had finished its update his letters in his documents had changed from white to black and the text white like the...
  10. Latest update altered resolution, cannot fix

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest update altered resolution, cannot fix: The latest update installed when I turned my PC on this morning and my resolution has been changed. It's set slightly too large, with the display going outside the borders of the screen. The screen also seems to be a lot brighter than it was before. Before this update, the...