Windows 10: Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

Discus and support Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Am_619, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Am_619 Win User

Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore

:)

Am_619, Mar 21, 2023

2. Update that needs restart went away after I paused/resumed updates

I saw that there was an update that needed a restart so I paused my updates while I finished what I was doing. I then resumed the updates, but the update that needs a restart has now disappeared from the Updates Available list. This has happened previously (I am pretty sure it happens every time I pause and resume updates). I did not restart in the interim. Has the update disappeared, was it not found, or has it been re-labeled as an update that doesn't require a restart?

gerherawte, Mar 21, 2023
  3. LBPaswan Win User
    Pausing and resuming updates

Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data (1.5gb/day) which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates?
    Thank you!

LBPaswan, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

Pausing and resuming updates

Sorry, can't do that.

0dcafe6b-10a8-4bc9-b8b2-213ccfc2f28c, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

1. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming - Similar Threads - Updates disappearing pausing

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming: When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-disappearing-after-pausingresuming/6c29ddd8-ad9a-417f-9fac-678a6a1ccb77
  6. How Do Updates Resume After Being Paused?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How Do Updates Resume After Being Paused?: I have been pausing updates for up to 35 days. When the specified day finally arrives, I do not see any activity after going to Settings, Update & Security. Yesterday I waited 20 minutes after boot to see if any activity would start automatically. I checked Services and...
  7. Pausing and resuming updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing and resuming updates: Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data 1.5gb/day which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates? Thank you!...
  8. Copy pause and resume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy pause and resume: Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn computer on again. If so, how do I resume it? Thanks....
  9. Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming: This is getting really annoying now, if I pause a download and then hit resume it starts the download again from scratch. Trying to download Forza 7 it got to 90gb and the PC blue screened, reboot to find its starting from scratch again, that took over 12 hours to get that...
  10. Download restarts when pause and resume update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download restarts when pause and resume update.: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-restarts-when-pause-and-resume-update/f3f6ce7c-0520-4f29-b8bf-6473a5cfe1db"