Windows 10: Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

Discus and support Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crafter_David [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crafter_David, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

/u/Crafter_David, Nov 19, 2019
  2. paulbasel Win User

Network Error Message when saving files in Office Programs

@bro67 – Partial success today. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I decided that before I use the tools you suggested, I would try to uninstall and reinstall Office once more.

This time Word now works properly when saving a file, at least the error isn’t kicked. However, if I try to browse one of the Save locations in the options menu the same error occurs. I have left them they way right now.

However, Excel throws a fit immediately when saving a file. I don’t have time today to try your tools suggestions but will look into it tomorrow.

Thanks

paulbasel, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

1. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... - Similar Threads - Updates don't download

2. Windows updates immediately throws error 0x80240001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates immediately throws error 0x80240001: Hello,So Windows update basically stopped working completelyi tried everything, like completely resetting WU Components and sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth but nothinghow to fix this??, i found nothing about this error and WU troubleshooter reports...
  3. Windows updates immediately throws error 0x80240001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates immediately throws error 0x80240001: Hello,So Windows update basically stopped working completelyi tried everything, like completely resetting WU Components and sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth but nothinghow to fix this??, i found nothing about this error and WU troubleshooter reports...
  4. I've been having issues with downloading the new update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been having issues with downloading the new update.: I've been having problems with installing the update KB5004945 it will go up to 100% and then go down the 0%. going back up to 100% staying at 100% and then later showing the error 0x800f081f. I am super lost on what to do because I went through the windows troubleshoot...
  5. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...: Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes 0x800f0805 0x800703f9 If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal you $20 im so frustrated submitted by /u/sucadico [link] [comments]...
  6. download error 0x80070643 | failed updates for programs I don't have

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    download error 0x80070643 | failed updates for programs I don't have: Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630) I didn't know whether to post this here or in general help... I have had this problem for literal years and I have searched all over for a solution, to no avail. I had a messy uninstall of Microsoft Office 2010 and all the programs...
  7. I don't always get updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't always get updates.: Hello I am a person who uses a Windows 10 PC. I like Windows updates. But I don't always get them. I go to settings and click check for updates when I know that there is an update that isn't still installed on my PC. I tried Windows Update Assistant app and it also doesn't...
  8. Microsoft Store throws error while Updating / Downloading! - 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store throws error while Updating / Downloading! - 0x80070005: Hi Team, This has been a sleepless night for me to find a solution to rectify the issue in Microsoft store app. Every time I try to update or download I end up with the below error: [ATTACH] I have tried every solution found in this community like resetting the app using...
  9. Why is remote access so hard when its always been so easy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is remote access so hard when its always been so easy: I remember at least 3 different utilites that tech guys use to remote in on my computer - cant remember the names of them but we did not have to go through all this port forwarding and such on a router for these guys to connect. All we did was run a program and send a code...
  10. Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update: Windows reset deletes a number of data bases / files. When Windows needs it will recreate. Bree identified another solution some are using found here. The word here in Bree response is a link. Still having update issues