Windows 10: Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

Discus and support Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crafter_David [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crafter_David, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

/u/Crafter_David, Nov 19, 2019
  2. paulbasel Win User

Network Error Message when saving files in Office Programs

@bro67 – Partial success today. Thanks for hanging in there with me. I decided that before I use the tools you suggested, I would try to uninstall and reinstall Office once more.

This time Word now works properly when saving a file, at least the error isn’t kicked. However, if I try to browse one of the Save locations in the options menu the same error occurs. I have left them they way right now.

However, Excel throws a fit immediately when saving a file. I don’t have time today to try your tools suggestions but will look into it tomorrow.

Thanks

paulbasel, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for...

1. Updates don't download properly. They always throw this error and have been doing so for... - Similar Threads - Updates don't download

2. Unable to open files that have been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open files that have been downloaded.: Files are downloaded. When I try to open the file simply copies title to another line. Try to open that one and the same thing happens, What am I doing wrong and how do I open file. Thank you...
  3. Get-mpcomputerstatus throwing error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get-mpcomputerstatus throwing error: Hi, When I am trying to get result from powershell command "Get-MpComputerStatus" it is throwing below error: [ATTACH] I have checked the WinDefend service it is in started status. Checked event logs it is showing caused due to unknown error. OS edition : Windows 7...
  4. "Don't have permission to save" error

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Don't have permission to save" error: This makes me crazy. It's not a new problem, but seems to have come with the upgrade to Windows 10 a couple of years ago. But at the moment I'm trying to install some new software and it's really aggravating. The full error message is: "You don't have permission to save...
  5. I have been trying to download some updates and keep getting this error code 0x80070015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been trying to download some updates and keep getting this error code 0x80070015: I have been trying to download some updates and keep getting error code 0x80070015 what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-have-been-trying-to-download-some-updates-and/3c87db3c-178a-48be-8f85-a1594e426881
  6. After an update videos don't play properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After an update videos don't play properly: I have a windows 10. After the most recent AMD update (I now have the AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics card) videos look really magnified and washed out. I've seen this happen before and I was able to solve it by rolling back the driver to an older version. However, it seems...
  7. Have been trying to do automatic update for months :(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have been trying to do automatic update for months :(: I haven't been able to update windows 10 since around April. I'm running Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 15063.1155). Windows tries to update, but after restarting and trying to update it freezes at 49% or 52% and gives me an error message saying that it's going to restore...
  8. Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update: Windows reset deletes a number of data bases / files. When Windows needs it will recreate. Bree identified another solution some are using found here. The word here in Bree response is a link. Still having update issues
  9. Add printer throws an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add printer throws an error: I can click add device but just pressing "add printer" throws immediately the error 0x07e saying The specified module can not be found. *Huh This is upgrade from windows 7 but all together installed about 3 weeks ago so pretty new installation. 12549
  10. So many sob stories that could have been avoided.

in Windows 10 Support
    So many sob stories that could have been avoided.: Back up the original system before doing anything "mission critical" like a W10 upgrade. Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free is free and used by many people on this forum. Just remember to test your rescue media usb/cd after you've created it. Boot off it and make sure...