Windows 10: Updates download

Discus and support Updates download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hughesnet has Bonus time between 2am and 8am. Can I set Windows 10 to download updates during those hours only?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertFaison1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Updates download

Hughesnet has Bonus time between 2am and 8am. Can I set Windows 10 to download updates during those hours only?

:)

RobertFaison1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates download :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 20, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 20, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Updates download

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Updates download

1. Updates download - Similar Threads - Updates download

2. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  3. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  4. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded: My message area indicated that Windows 11 upgrade was available. I selected the Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded - even after I received the successful confirmation message. I paused the install for 2 weeks but that's a temp fix and...
  5. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  6. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded: My message area indicated that Windows 11 upgrade was available. I selected the Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded - even after I received the successful confirmation message. I paused the install for 2 weeks but that's a temp fix and...
  7. Selected Stay on Windows 10 for now option but the Windows 11 update still downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  9. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  10. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i install this update KB4537572)