Windows 10: Updates fail - repeatedly loop

Discus and support Updates fail - repeatedly loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Win 10 pro laptop is unable to update - "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"What fixes are missing ?I am trying to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steeboo, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Steeboo Win User

Updates fail - repeatedly loop

My Win 10 pro laptop is unable to update - "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"What fixes are missing ?I am trying to install KB5004237 and am stuck in a reboot cycle

:)

Steeboo, Jul 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 26, 2021
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Updates fail - repeatedly loop [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Updates fail - repeatedly loop

windows backup is repeatedly failing

windows backup is repeatedly failing due to some spp and vss problem. show step by step how to clear the problem and continue backup

anjaneyamurthynarumanchi, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Updates fail - repeatedly loop

1. Updates fail - repeatedly loop - Similar Threads - Updates fail repeatedly

2. Windows 10 Update repeatedly failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update repeatedly failing: trying to install KB5010342 and keep getting the error message: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d'After doing some research, I have run the additional troubleshooter within Security and...
  3. Windows 10 Update repeatedly failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update repeatedly failing: trying to install KB5010342 and keep getting the error message: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d'After doing some research, I have run the additional troubleshooter within Security and...
  4. Repeated BSOD and failed updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD and failed updates: Hi,My laptop MSI running Windows 10 has been seriously playing up lately. I've now had about 10 blue screen crashes in the last 30 minutes and haven't been able to keep the laptop on for more than about 5 minutes at a time! I've had similar problems before, caused by some...
  5. Windows update Failing repeatedly

Windows update Failing repeatedly: 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4524147) - Error 0x800f090 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-failing-repeatedly/fc794088-c54e-43fa-994d-82e2b200b3f5
  6. Windows update repeatedly failing

Windows update repeatedly failing: Hello, I have browsed the internet for a while now and it's clear to me that many people have had issues regarding this topic. However, I have been experiencing this issue for quite a long time and I have despite all my efforts not been able to resolve the issue nor...
  7. Cumulative Update Repeatedly Fails

Cumulative Update Repeatedly Fails: A cumulative Windows update fails repeatedly to install. It asks me to quote: 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4507435) -Error 0x80080008 Any ideas?...
  8. repeat fail

repeat fail: 0x800703e3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeat-fail/2a3a55bd-2b52-4c84-a95b-14d60522eb75
  9. 1803 Update failing repeatedly

1803 Update failing repeatedly: [ATTACH] This issue has cost me days in trying to resolve, but to no avail. My PC has repeatedly failed to upgrade to the latest version since 1703. To make matters worse KB4023814 is not to be found in the Update Catalogue. I've followed numerous suggested solutions online,...
  10. Windows Repeatedly Fails To Update

Windows Repeatedly Fails To Update: So this issue has been occurring for a while now, where Windows will download an update (2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Stystems (KB4343909)) and time and time again, when my computer starts up from being shutdown or reset, the progress...