Windows 10: Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

Discus and support Updates Failing with Undoing Changes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 update keep failing with the message as follows:We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RahimAli1, Dec 16, 2021.

1. RahimAli1 Win User

Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

Windows 10 update keep failing with the message as follows:We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer.

:)

RahimAli1, Dec 16, 2021

2. Windows update KB4041691 failing

Does it undo the changes at restart? Have a look at:

www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/06/fix-windows-update-says-undoing-changes.html

For the Feature upgrade, what I would suggest is to:

• Disconnect all unnecessary devices prior to the upgrade.
    • Remove any 3rd party AV or firewall installed beforehand.
    Most probably the Failing of feature upgrade and undoing changes are interconnected and we just have to find the exact cause. Generally, AVs do not like upgrades.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 16, 2021
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 16, 2021
  4. Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes

thanks for that

i followed the steps as suggested but it failed again and Undid the update

Attached is the screenshot of what I got when I booted back into windows

- - - Updated - - -

btw i just checked and i have 24.5gb free on the C drive

I will use mini partition tool to increase this to over 30 if we think that will help

bartjunited, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

1. Updates Failing with Undoing Changes - Similar Threads - Updates Failing Undoing

2. Undoing changes in this update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes in this update: 22H2 update is not installing successfully after restart it will says undoing changes. I need to finish this now and I want to do stuff on this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-in-this-update/2838c356-b454-4223-ae2b-f2c90b54ae58
  3. Windows Updates Fail To Install and Undo Changes KB5003635

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Fail To Install and Undo Changes KB5003635: I have about 15 PCs that will not install any Windows Feature Update 2004...20h2...21h1 21h2 they are stuck on 1909. They are all x86 OS level. I cannot run x64 I do have other systems that have updated without issue. The hardware is the same in all systems where the updates...
  4. Windows Updates Fail To Install and Undo Changes KB5003635

Windows Updates Fail To Install and Undo Changes KB5003635: I have about 15 PCs that will not install any Windows Feature Update 2004...20h2...21h1 21h2 they are stuck on 1909. They are all x86 OS level. I cannot run x64 I do have other systems that have updated without issue. The hardware is the same in all systems where the updates...
  5. Windows Updates Fail To Install and Undo Changes KB5003635

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

Updates Failing with Undoing Changes: Windows 10 update keep failing with the message as follows:We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-failing-with-undoing-changes/abad9cb3-4564-4c81-abb4-e9dc9377f201
  7. Updates Failing with Undoing Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates Failing with Undoing Changes: Windows 10 update keep failing with the message as follows:We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-failing-with-undoing-changes/abad9cb3-4564-4c81-abb4-e9dc9377f201
  8. Update Failed, Undoing Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Failed, Undoing Changes: Hello, Recently i have not been able to update my Windows 10 PC. It keeps restarting when the update is downloaded and then says "We Couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes".Things i have tried *Deleting software distribution folder* Manually Downloading Updates...
  9. Update Failed, Undoing Changes

Update Failed, Undoing Changes: Hello, Recently i have not been able to update my Windows 10 PC. It keeps restarting when the update is downloaded and then says "We Couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes".Things i have tried *Deleting software distribution folder* Manually Downloading Updates...
  10. Update Failed, Undoing Changes