Windows 10: Updates for Windows 10 Pro can help businesses work even smarter

Discus and support Updates for Windows 10 Pro can help businesses work even smarter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Along with Tuesday’s release of the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, small and medium-sized businesses can find updates for Windows 10 Pro, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Updates for Windows 10 Pro can help businesses work even smarter

Source: Updates for Windows 10 Pro can help businesses work even smarter | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 12, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 12, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Updates for Windows 10 Pro can help businesses work even smarter - Similar Threads - Updates Pro help

2. Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use?: Hello.Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-install-activate-windows-10-pro-use-windows-7/2dc779b9-7f7f-42e7-8850-572a9a17230f
  3. Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use?: Hello.Can install & activate windows 10 pro use windows 7 pro key. For business use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-install-activate-windows-10-pro-use-windows-7/2dc779b9-7f7f-42e7-8850-572a9a17230f
  4. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?: Hi if anyone can help it would make my weekend.My Windows update page is blank since the update offer to go to Windows 11. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.Since the PC checker my update page is blank and looks like it is trying to load up but never does.I have followed so many...
  5. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?: Hi if anyone can help it would make my weekend.My Windows update page is blank since the update offer to go to Windows 11. I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.Since the PC checker my update page is blank and looks like it is trying to load up but never does.I have followed so many...
  6. Windows 10 pro update Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education

Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education: Hi,We want to buy a new laptops for business, but OS is Windows 10 Pro Education.Can we use it for commercial purposes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-business-use-windows-10-pro-education/7d943f3b-ea94-4922-b10b-026dd34f8163
  8. Windows Update gets smarter, more convenient in Windows 10 19H1

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update gets smarter, more convenient in Windows 10 19H1: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 19H1 Build 18282 to Insiders in the Fast ring and the company has introduced several new features including a light theme which can be enabled from Settings > Personalization > Color. Another important change that Microsoft introduced...
  9. Windows 1703 pro and Windows Update for Business

Windows 1703 pro and Windows Update for Business: I have a Windows 10 pro 1703 desktop and i found update options in Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Advanced options to select between Configure devices for Current Branch (CB) Current Branch for Business (CBB) Device is on CB:...
  10. Cortana Gets Even Smarter with Power BI Integration

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Gets Even Smarter with Power BI Integration: As your truly personal digital assistant, we’re enabling Cortana to call upon other services to help you get things done. You’ve seen us work with third parties like LinkedIn and Microsoft services like Office 365 to bring you an even richer Cortana experience. Today, we’re...