Windows 10: Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig

Discus and support Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, New Asus laptop with Windows 10. Everything goes to hell with automatic updates. Constantly trys and fails to install and then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by poor boy with blocked, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig

Hello all,

New Asus laptop with Windows 10. Everything goes to hell with automatic updates. Constantly trys and fails to install and then the computer starts to freeze, especially video. I have to reboot everything and prevent updates by claiming to have a metered connection. I do not have the K update number and do not want to allow windows to search for it ...... and enter the vicious circle again.... sorry

I can not talk to microsoft because I need to verify my identity and nothing happens when I try. The relevant hotmail account works perfectly when opened in google and has the microsoft welcome is in the inbox. Which then fails to accept any interactions.

If anyone knows. please share.

And

Dear Microsoft. Can you give me my windows 8 or 7 back please. I want a computer that can compute, not a social networking spy machine

cheers

:)

poor boy with blocked, Dec 21, 2018

2. windows 10 - Can't verify identity Microsoft account

Hi,

To better assist you about the problem that you're experiencing with your Microsoft account, we would like to gather more information.

• How are you trying to verify your identity?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot?
    Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 21, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft account

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this message keeps appearing. Sometimes, this message is triggered if you are using a two-step verification in your email. We suggest that you try these methods below to resolve this concern:

• Log out and log in with your Local Account password or the Microsoft Account password again to check if this is caused by a glitch.
    • If you are not using a Microsoft account to sign in, create one, and use it to sign in.
    • Verify your identity on this PC. Open Settings > Accounts > Under
      Your accounts you will see a Verify your identity on this PC link > Click on
      Verify. Follow the prompts to identify your account.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig

Can't verify my identity on my new PC - no code

Hi Taline,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Are you able to login to your computer?

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

Run Microsoft Account troubleshooter and check.

Link: Microsoft
    Account troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:

• Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
      • Can’t connect to the sync service
      • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
      • Microsoft Account required
      • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
      • Problem with system registration
      • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
      • You are not connected to the Internet
      • Proxy Settings
      • You have reached your daily sync quote
      • Sync your settings is turned off
      • Check system not activated.

Refer the link below.

About two-step verification

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig

1. Updates freezing new computer and verify identity for microsoft account not respondig - Similar Threads - Updates freezing computer

2. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verifying identity: Hello there. I have two issues with my PC:1. Am trying to verify my identity to enable passwords and settings sync. I have chosen to receive a code on my phone number registered with MS account so that I can do the verification. I have the phone number right with me here, but...
  3. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verifying identity: Hello there. I have two issues with my PC:1. Am trying to verify my identity to enable passwords and settings sync. I have chosen to receive a code on my phone number registered with MS account so that I can do the verification. I have the phone number right with me here, but...
  4. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Verify Identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify Identity: I am attempting to verify my identity on my Windows account but every time I try, I receive a message saying that I could not sign in due to "An illegal state change was requested." How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH]...
  6. Verify my identity for my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify my identity for my Microsoft account: I need to verify my identity for my Microsoft account as I have a different cell phone number now. --- How do I do that? Everything else is the same as far as I know. Maybe I'll find out something different but now is the time to find out. My Windows version number is 1903...
  7. Verifying identity on new PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verifying identity on new PC: I have used my primary (and only) email address to logon to a new PC, and in the security settings/accounts/your info it says "you need to verify your identity on this PC". If I click the verify link it has a option for, presumably, sending a code to an email address. But...
  8. New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New computer is stuck at verify your identity page: I’ve purchased a new computer but received a loop. My machine got stuck at the page "verify your identity". The issue occurred when I tried to set up the computer. It sent me to "verify your identity" page and when I was going to input the security code, it got stuck saying...
  9. Verifying identity on new laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verifying identity on new laptop: I have bought a laptop and my wife started installing Windows on it. It came to the section to verify my identity for my microsoft account. it asked me how i would like to get my security code so i clicked Text to my phone ending in 47. unfortunately my phone was in work so i...
  10. Can't verify Outlook account identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't verify Outlook account identity: I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses etc. I can’t log in to Outlook.com via the Outlook.com link on the Bing homepage either using Edge or Explorer, it just hangs...