Windows 10: updates from Dell for my pc is not installed

Discus and support updates from Dell for my pc is not installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updates from Dell is not being installed on my Dell Inspiron. I just reinstalled windows 10 os.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lennie55, Oct 15, 2019.

1. lennie55 Win User

updates from Dell for my pc is not installed

Updates from Dell is not being installed on my Dell Inspiron. I just reinstalled windows 10 os.

:)

lennie55, Oct 15, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 15, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 15, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updates from Dell for my pc is not installed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. updates from Dell for my pc is not installed - Similar Threads - updates Dell installed

2. Unable to Get / Install My Dell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Get / Install My Dell: Hi,Whenever I access Microsoft Store and attempt to install My Dell, nothing appears in the way of an option to Install or Get the app. I have WSReset as well as other suggestions I have found on this community even using a VPN to change my IP to USA or in Europe, with no...
  3. Unable to Get / Install My Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Get / Install My Dell: Hi,Whenever I access Microsoft Store and attempt to install My Dell, nothing appears in the way of an option to Install or Get the app. I have WSReset as well as other suggestions I have found on this community even using a VPN to change my IP to USA or in Europe, with no...
  4. Microphone on my Dell pc not working after the windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on my Dell pc not working after the windows 11 update: After the windows 11 update my microphone on my pc is not be recognized. I restarted and checked for any and all updates.............. any suggestions?...
  5. Since lastest MS update my Dell pc will not recognize and/or more photos from Samsung GS5...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since lastest MS update my Dell pc will not recognize and/or more photos from Samsung GS5...: All pictures pix on my Galaxy S5 Android are stored in both Gallery and Photo apps on that phone. All pix on my Dell laptop pc are stored under the "Photos" icon. Though recent pix appear on both apps on my phone, since the most recent MS "update" my pc no longer recognizes...
  6. Since lastest MS update my Dell pc will not recognize and/or more photos from Samsung GS5...

Since lastest MS update my Dell pc will not recognize and/or more photos from Samsung GS5...: All pictures pix on my Galaxy S5 Android are stored in both Gallery and Photo apps on that phone. All pix on my Dell laptop pc are stored under the "Photos" icon. Though recent pix appear on both apps on my phone, since the most recent MS "update" my pc no longer recognizes...
  7. Windows 10 with Dell PC's & Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 with Dell PC's & Windows updates: Well what can I say, just the usual happenings from a Microsoft update. So I bought another Dell PC & soon as a windows 10 update happened on the 07/06/2021 the PC started crashing when going into hibernate mode. I believe a Graphics driver issue. PC HDD fans drives flat out...
  8. installation difficulty in My Dell

installation difficulty in My Dell: dear sir, i had to format the OS because of some unavoidable situation. i have a dell inspiron 3505. i had MyDell preinstalled in it. after my reinstallation of the windows i cannot install MyDell and Dell Mobile Connect. whenever i searh it in the windows store it shows the...
  9. Microphone on my Dell PC is not working

in Cortana
    Microphone on my Dell PC is not working: Microphone on my Dell PC is not working. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-on-my-dell-pc-is-not-working/89d04bf3-bf19-475a-a837-1d4c20f1a4e2
  10. mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed: I can't mirror my iPhone with my PC no matter what I try. I don't want to spend money if I don't have to so don't want to use LonelyScreen etc. I want to use a USB cable if possible. Can someone please tell me steps I have to perform to connect? Thanks!...