Windows 10: Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

Discus and support Updates have not been updating since KB4503308. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by farrellart, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

Hi Everyone,

I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff.

I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I think there may be some file corruption somewhere because when I run SFC /Scannow it states there is a system repair pending and requires a reboot message.....when I reboot nothing is repaired and windows loads as normal.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have tried via windows updates and standalone .msu

Updates have not been updating since KB4503308. [​IMG]

:)

farrellart, Jun 29, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 29, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

1. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308. - Similar Threads - Updates been updating

2. Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having this issue ever since the February Culumitive update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the Windows search bar. There seems to be an issue with the device history in the Windows 10 search bar which doesn't keep it up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Cortana
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.: Hi.I updated my tablet yesterday.The model is korean version of teclast X98 Air, "inavi tab XD9".It is dual-bootable with Android and Windows 10.After updating Windows 10 yesterday, it's touch screen hasn't worked since it automatically restarted.There is a micro USB, so I...
  7. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  8. Updates KB4506991 & KB4503308 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates KB4506991 & KB4503308 issues: Following the 2 updates on 31st July, I have noticed 2 issues. 1) sticky notes does not open all notes onto the desktop on startup. Now only 1 or 2 notes are opened at a time and I have to open any others manually from the list which rather defeats the idea of using sticky...
  9. Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May: Does any other Windows developer facing the same issue ?[IMG] As you can see in the above image, there is no update after 21st May. Are you facing the same issue? What's the exact reason?...
  10. The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    The @ sign and the " sign have been swapped since the latest Windows 10 update: Since the 1803 update the @ and the " signs have been swapped. I have checked, and all my location, language and keyboard settings are correct (all English/UK) and my keyboard driver is up to date. I have looked online and seen that so many others have the same problem, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4503308 problems

2. kb4503308 issues

3. known issues for kb4503308

4. kb4503308