Windows 10: updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput!

Discus and support updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day community,can anyone help ?Microsoft support in Lagos I'm in Uk so that's where we are directed certainly cannot , 6 attempts all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rogerbarnbrook, Jul 25, 2021.

1. updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput!

Good day community,can anyone help ?Microsoft support in Lagos I'm in Uk so that's where we are directed certainly cannot , 6 attempts all failedMicrosoft support in the US don't seem able to either , 3 different advisors on the same day all failed.In a nutshell, although it's a pretty big nutshell , I have windows 10 home , version 1909 , don't laugh !Surprise , surprise it won't update , it won't reset and recovery doesn't work.The default position seems to be to do a fresh install and I've downloaded the media creation files to flashdrive a number of times . I've modified the boot prio

:)

rogerbarnbrook, Jul 25, 2021
  2. PhilKac Win User

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU Drivers Kaput.

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this same problem. What is being done to fix this?

PhilKac, Jul 25, 2021
  3. luvblooms Win User
    Nokia C3: New phone gone Kaput in 7 days, No voice for incoming and out going calls

Dear Friends

My new Nokia C3 has gone kaput within 7 days of purchase and i am not able to listen a single thing for out going and incoming calls.

I am now regreting to trust the old friendly nokia to give hassle free usage as i have gone against all other models to buy this one.

Is there any one who has faced the same problem?

Kindly help me ou!!

luvblooms, Jul 25, 2021
  4. updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput!

computer is kaput

refer to my updated post unfortunately its not good news if i were you i would stick to the windows version the computer came with

angrycompowner, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput!

1. updates kaput! recovery kaput! reset kaput! fresh install kaput! - Similar Threads - updates kaput recovery

2. windows no worky!! worked fine last weekend, now KAPUT!!! EDED BADLY TODAY, TRIED ALL SORTS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows no worky!! worked fine last weekend, now KAPUT!!! EDED BADLY TODAY, TRIED ALL SORTS...: PHOTOS NO WORKY11 fine last weekend, needed bad today - no function!! bad PO'ed!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-no-worky-worked-fine-last-weekend-now/5480a1bd-820c-4569-8cdd-31e174957dd6
  3. windows no worky!! worked fine last weekend, now KAPUT!!! EDED BADLY TODAY, TRIED ALL SORTS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows no worky!! worked fine last weekend, now KAPUT!!! EDED BADLY TODAY, TRIED ALL SORTS...: PHOTOS NO WORKY11 fine last weekend, needed bad today - no function!! bad PO'ed!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-no-worky-worked-fine-last-weekend-now/5480a1bd-820c-4569-8cdd-31e174957dd6
  4. windows no worky!! worked fine last weekend, now KAPUT!!! EDED BADLY TODAY, TRIED ALL SORTS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using a recovery disk vs a fresh install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a recovery disk vs a fresh install.: What is better when encountering a problem that does not allow you to even start windows, to have a fresh install of windows or to use a previously created on the computer restore disk?I am thinking that a fresh install may give a fresher and lighter version but with the...
  6. Using a recovery disk vs a fresh install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using a recovery disk vs a fresh install.: What is better when encountering a problem that does not allow you to even start windows, to have a fresh install of windows or to use a previously created on the computer restore disk?I am thinking that a fresh install may give a fresher and lighter version but with the...
  7. Internet is kaput

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is kaput: My ethernet decided not to be connected to the internet anymore. Connection still exists just no internet. Modem/router are fine, I am typing this on the network via other device.Things I have tried:Switching out cablesSwitching out modemCmd consol ip config shenanigansSoft...
  8. Is this disk Kaput?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this disk Kaput?: I decided to update my spare Windows 10 laptop but found that whenever it starts/restarts it always come up with the message: Failure ID: OLJ02-791A7K-MFGH7F-60F503 and refer to hp.com/go/techcenter/PCDiags. Now, I'm asked to do a disk test at the fault screen and it makes...
  9. USB fresh install or Recovery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB fresh install or Recovery?: Hi. I had drivers problems and I wanted to reinstall Windows. Is it safe to do it through the recovery? With the option of Reset this PC > 'Remove everything'? Or you should use a USB and delete all partitions and reinstall. Ty submitted by /u/borjahen [link] [comments]...
  10. Fresh Install or Reset PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install or Reset PC?: When you select Recovery option the Reset PC it gives the option to 'Remove Everything' so Is a Fresh Install the same as using the Reset Pc function? There is also an Advanced startup option. I want to start completely fresh and do a clean install but really not sure which...