Windows 10: Updates killing my laptop, again.

Discus and support Updates killing my laptop, again. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveEv, Apr 7, 2022.

1. DaveEv Win User

Updates killing my laptop, again.

I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only occasionally. That's my prerogative. I guess I use it even less knowing how awful Microsoft is now.Every single time I try to use my laptop, it is completely useless to me. Disk and/or professor run at 100% because of forced updates. Ironically, it's not even connected to the internet and yet I'm still told I need to update. There is clearly a lot of **** running in the background. I check on task manager and it's all system trash.I have been here many time

:)

DaveEv, Apr 7, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 7, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update Killed Sound

What kind of speakers do you use and meaning it killed your speakers ? Maybe speaker connection is an issue, but most likely something with sound device settings or drivers. What exact steps have you tried. Anyone of filling in system specs here or listing them as it helps us more to help you.

jds63, Apr 7, 2022
  4. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Updates killing my laptop, again. - Similar Threads - Updates killing laptop

2. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Updates killing my laptop, again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates killing my laptop, again.: I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only occasionally. That's my prerogative. I guess I use it even less knowing how awful Microsoft is now.Every single time I try to use my...
  6. Updates killing my laptop, again.

Updates killing my laptop, again.: I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only occasionally. That's my prerogative. I guess I use it even less knowing how awful Microsoft is now.Every single time I try to use my...
  7. Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN: Latest "feature update" 1909 managed to kill both autorotation and automatic onscreen keyboard on Linxs 1010 tablet. How does a company allow quality flaws to repeat? However this is not my question. I am asking how to fix the problem or rather I am asking Ms8ft to fix the...
  8. Windows update killed my laptops

Windows update killed my laptops: In late 2018 we had yet another forced windows update that we cant actually turn off so my laptop went and updated its windows 10 installation and restarted. It attempted to boot into windows but its just displayed a flashing cursor for 2 seconds then a black screen. Despite...
  9. Update killed my laptop

Update killed my laptop: So like many people my computer just updated and is now useless. All of fixes do not work for me. I cannot click anything. Windows +e just gives me that another error "an attempt was made to reference a token that does not exists". My laptop was perfect before this update now...
  10. Recent Update Killed My Laptop

Recent Update Killed My Laptop: Hello, As with many other, the recent update has killed my laptop with Windows updated recently. Here is all I get after the update: I start my computer up. I get the black screen with the spinning circle for a period of time that is way longer than it should be. My...