Windows 10: Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

Discus and support Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SicomSix, Jun 19, 2019.

1. SicomSix Win User

Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your account." The game was purchased on my account, but she's been playing it on her account for a long time, a couple of years. How do I fix this?​

:)

SicomSix, Jun 19, 2019
  2. SicomSix Win User

After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your
    account." The game was purchased on my account, but she's been playing it on her account for a long time, a couple of years. How do I fix this?

SicomSix, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account. - Similar Threads - Updates made impossible

2. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  3. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  4. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop: I have a message that I need to verify my child account on her windows device; however, anytime I try to log on, it closes automatically, so I am not able to follow the steps described to verify it and then in loops...
  5. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop: I have a message that I need to verify my child account on her windows device; however, anytime I try to log on, it closes automatically, so I am not able to follow the steps described to verify it and then in loops...
  6. I cannot verify my child account to log on in her laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Child account not linked to her parent's

Child account not linked to her parent's: Hi everyone, I created a Skype account for my daughter some time ago. I don't remember exactly the steps I followed, but I'm almost sure it asked the procedure asked for my her father permission at a certain point. I'm now reviewing our Family Group and I find she is in a...
  8. Purchased Minecraft for my child, but can't figure out how to transfer it to her account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Minecraft for my child, but can't figure out how to transfer it to her account?: I purchased Minecraft on my login, on my child's computer. I've told it to download but nothing seems to happen. I'm now guessing it's because my child is logged in on their account vs. mine. Now I'm wondering if I can transfer the purchase to my child's account because I...
  9. download for child in my account and not hers

download for child in my account and not hers: i downloaded minecraft for my child and it is in my account. is there a way to get it into her account to download to her computer? or does she need to log in to my account and if so will she need to be in my account to play?...
  10. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...