Windows 10: Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

Discus and support Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SicomSix, Jun 19, 2019.

1. SicomSix Win User

Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your account." The game was purchased on my account, but she's been playing it on her account for a long time, a couple of years. How do I fix this?​

:)

SicomSix, Jun 19, 2019
  2. SicomSix Win User

After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your
    account." The game was purchased on my account, but she's been playing it on her account for a long time, a couple of years. How do I fix this?

SicomSix, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account. - Similar Threads - Updates made impossible

2. Child's Microsoft Family Account Not Updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's Microsoft Family Account Not Updating: I used to be able to update my child's account remotely, via my laptop or phone, but now that doesn't work anymore. I can see the changes on the family page, but the device doesn't sync properly. I can give access to the device and additional time directly on the machine, but...
  3. How to restrict child access his/her Microsoft account privacy settings

How to restrict child access his/her Microsoft account privacy settings: I have created a child account for my teenager. If she accesses her Microsoft account she can see that her web history will be visible to me. Can her access to her Microsoft account be restricted to prevent this as otherwise she will simply use a non-connected device....
  4. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?: My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under...
  5. add computer to my child's account

add computer to my child's account: How do I add a computer to my child's account? I have added 3 devices to my older son's account, but he complains that hi gets shut off, but his younger brothers does not................. I am seeing no option of "adding another device" to my child's account....???...
  6. Child account can't play game I purchased

Child account can't play game I purchased: I am setting up a notebook for my daughter that is running Windows 10 home. I bought Minecraft, and then created a child account for my daughter. She can't see Minecraft when she logs in to the tablet. How can I set it up for her to play it? I didn't buy it for me to...
  7. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  8. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  9. how to change my profile to child account

how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506
  10. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....